Chapter 35:

"Try eating without making any mess. Yeah, Tannie?" Jungkook said to the tiny fluff ball also known as a puppy called Yeontan.

He ruffled the little puppy's fluffy fur who was enjoying his food without any care of the world but he was also very disciplined. He wasn't making any extra mess which put up a big bunny smile on Jungkook's face.

"Good boy~" He praised and gave a last ruffle to the little puppy before standing up.

Jungkook groaned and stretched his back after standing up from his crouching position.

He lazily makes his way towards the stairs and went to his and Taehyung's /now/ shared bedroom. Jungkook sighed heavily and flopped his back over the fluffy sheets and let out a sigh of relief.

He stares up at the ceiling, his mind replaying the scene that happened just a few hours ago with Taehyung's Secretary.

"Why did she called me Jimin? Who's Jimin? And why did she called me Jimin just after I introduced myself as Tae's boyfriend?" Jungkook mumbled to himself. His hands stretched out to both of his sides, eyebrows scrunched together, and a heavy frown present on his face.

Jungkook bites on his lower lip before speaking the next sentence, "Is- is Tae cheating on me? Does he have another lover- no, no, if it was the case, then I would've sensed something odd vibes from him. But I didn't sense any." He said hesitantly.

Jungkook groaned and let out a frustrated sigh. "Ugh, why did she called me Jimin?!"

He scoots up from his laying position and stomped towards Taehyung's closet. He doesn't have any energy left in his body to go to his own room and bring his clothes. So he decided he'll wear Taehyung's cloth instead.

And it feels lowkey nice to wear your boyfriend's clothes.

Jungkook flung open the closet door, a heavy scowl and a pout still lingering through his face.

"My grandpa has good clothes now," Jungkook mumbled with a soft chuckle as he searched for something casual to wear. He frowned while looking for something which will fit him.

He started to search deeper and deeper. His fingers suddenly brushed against a hard surface. Jungkook knitted his brows in confusion. He removed the piles of clothes to see what it was and saw a box was hidden behind the clothes into the last corner of the closet.

"What kind of Alibaba khajana is this?" Jungkook mumbled to himself while taking out the box from the closet slowly. He examined the box for a moment with furrowed eyes.

Jungkook then walks back to the bed with the box and placed it over the sheets. "Sounds something important." Jungkook again talked to himself while eyeing the box curiously.

"Should I open it?" Jungkook said as he bites his lower lip. If it was hidden like this then it must be something important and something Taehyung definitely doesn't want anyone to see.

But Jungkook is a curious cat you know?

"Nah, I'm his boyfriend. I have the right to see his stuff and it can't be that serious, right?" He mumbled to himself and stretched out his hands to open the box.

Jungkook grabbed the lid and pushed open it. He tilted his head in confusion when he saw different kinds of stuff were there.

Envelop, pictures, camera, watch, bracelet, necklace, and many more.