Chapter 24:

"Jungkook! Jungkook stop!" 

Taehyung shouted after the guy after they both left the hospital. Jungkook was taking big steps towards Taehyung's car when the said male was shouting his name.

"I said stop!" Taehyung let out sternly as he yanked the younger by his arm to stop him.  He glares down at Jungkook who was glaring up at him but he was fuming with anger. 

"What is your problem?" Taehyung said annoyingly.

"I'll tell you at home now drive me to your place!" Jungkook spat out rudely as he yanked his arm back from Taehyung's grasp.

"I'm not your driver." Taehyung insisted.

"Fine! I'll grab a taxi. I don't fucking need you!" Jungkook shouts out at his face and started to walk the other way.

Taehyung let out a hiss in annoyance and anger at the youngers attitude and rude behavior. He took big steps towards the fuming boy and yanked him by his arm again but this time, he started to drag him to his car.

"Taehyung! Leave my hand!" Jungkook shouted and began to hit Taehyung's arm and shoulder to leave his hand.

It's a good thing that the parking lot is empty or else he would've been charged for 'harassing' someone or would've ruined his reputation as a respective doctor at how Jungkook was overreacting here.

Taehyung yanked open the door of his car and shoved Jungkook inside the car before closing the door with full force causing it to make a loud sound.

He had enough of the youngers shit.

He then gets himself into the driver seat and started the car, ignoring the youngers protest and yells knowing he'll shut up by himself if Taehyung ignores him.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

Jungkook dashed out of the car as soon as the car stopped in front of the building they live. Taehyung shakes his head with a sigh and got out of the car after parking it.

He took a lift to the 10th floor and then soon made it to their apartment. Since Jungkook has his own apartment keys with him he was already inside the apartment.

Taehyung sighed for the nth time and pulled out his own keys to open the door. After stepping inside the apartment he got rid of his shoes and made his way to the living room to see Jungkook sitting on the couch with his arms crossed over his chest and a mad look was present on his face.

Taehyung steps closer to the couch and just stares down at him with a blank look.

"You're going to tell me now? We're home." Taehyung speaks out in an annoyed tone since Jungkook wasn't doing or saying anything.

But, Jungkook still didn't pay any attention to the youngers word and continuously glared at space. Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Jungkook what is your problem-"

"You're the problem!" Jungkook suddenly snapped out of the blue taking Taehyung aback.

Taehyung looks at him confusedly as he points his index finger to himself, "Me? I'm the problem?" He said in disbelief.

"Did I stutter?!"

"Okay, and why am I the problem? Because I care for you? Because I always try to make sure you're not uncomfortable? Because I always tolerate your rude behavior without saying anything? That's why I'm the problem?" Taehyung said as he was giving the boy a hard gaze who was looking down at the floor.