1"

"Camilla!" Her mother Doris Prewett shouted from the bottom of the stairs up to her youngest daughter, "If you don't come down now you'll miss the train! Do you understand!"

Doris was a fairly elderly woman to have a daughter who was going into her sixth year, yet she was still full of life and still ruled the Prewett household with an iron first, or atleast she tried to. Camilla was the only child of Doris and Gavin Prewett who still lived at their home. Their elder children Gideon and Fabian and Molly had all graduated from Hogwarts and have moved out, leaving Doris to only deal with their youngest daughter, Camilla. Molly, Camilla's only sister had recently had her second child, charlie, and her elder brothers Gideon and Fabian had bought a flat and were currently working members of the order of the phoenix.

"Right! That's it! i'm coming up!"

Doris pushed open her daughter's bedroom door, expecting her to still be fast asleep in her bed. She raised an eyebrow as Camilla was no where to be seen. Beside her bed, her trunk was completely packed and her owl, Bernard, was sitting happily on his perch in his cage.
Doris sighed as she noticed the one thing what was missing from the pile of belongings Camilla's was taking to Hogwarts.

Her broom

Doris threw the back door open and sighed shaking her head.

Camilla and her father, Gavin, laughed and shouted in the distance of the back garden as they looped and chased each other on their brooms, tossing a quaffle back and forth.

Their back garden wasn't really a back garden but more of a field.

The family lived on an old farm house which looked sort of like an old manor house which was in the countryside off the coast in Devon. It had the look of once being grand and fairly opulent, as it was the Prewetts family's ancestral home, but now, it seemed slightly worm and lived in as the Prewett family money had been stretched too thinly over the years.

Their garden consisted of some fields filled with corn and maize and some tufts of grass and some old withered oak trees which were dotted around. Two quidditch posts had been installed at either end of one field for the children and a small stream ran down the boarder of a hedge row to the left of the house. From an old oak tree hung a tire on a rope in which the children had built and in the tree an old and crooked treehouse of which Camilla didn't dare to go inside due to the absolute state of the decaying wood it was made of.
If you looked hard enough on a clear summers morning, you were able to see the sea shimmering in the distance, reflecting the dancing light which bounced off it from the summers sun.

Doris huffed as she stumbled through the gaggle of geese and ducks they kept as she rushed over to her daughter and husband.

"I think that's quite enough of that!" Doris shouted making Camilla and her dad fly over to her mother and land swiftly beside the ducks making them quack loudly in fright.