14"

Camilla had finished her Thursday morning training and was in a very good mood

An extremely good mood for that matter.

She had packed up all of the quidditch equipment she had used and made her way to the changing rooms and showers.
Being a team captain, Camilla had her own cupboard of where she kept all her things such as her flying gloves, her broom polish, her shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

On a Thursday morning Camilla would always go down to the pitch for a morning fly, take a shower down there, and head straight back up to the castle for her breakfast.

Camilla knew full well, that James knew, that was her routine.

Taking her shampoo, conditioner and body wash she made her way to the showers, turning on the hot water and stepping into it. She sighed in relief as it washed over her body, thawing her from the cold. She let the water completely soak her hair and she picked up her shampoo bottle, taking a small circle, she lathered it into her hair and breathed in its sweet smell of coconut and vanilla that filled the air.

James Potter had skipped his usual Thursday morning flying session which was particularly odd.

He wouldn't have wanted to miss this for the world. He could only imagine her face when she walked into the great hall. It took a few minutes to kick in, making it absolutely perfect. Camilla would never realise until it was too late.

Sirius and Peter were also fairly excited to see her reaction but Remus remained quiet with a small smirk on his lips while they all got ready for the day.

James had the map out, which was now completely finished, and was watching Camilla's name upon it, making sure she didn't walk into the great hall without them being there.

"Wormtail, keep an eye on Prewett's name while I take a shower won't you" James said, throwing Peter the map who nodded eagerly.

Remus had to turn away and look out of the window to prevent a smile creeping into his face.

James, Sirius, Remus and Peter all made their way down to the great hall for their breakfast, full of anticipation and took a seat with Lily, Marlene, Mary and Alice.

Lily huffed and rolled her eyes as James took a seat beside her. Though much to her surprise, he didn't seem to start to try and flirt with her. He looked way too excited about something else.

She glanced from James to Sirius to Remus to Peter suspiciously.

"What the hell are you all smirking like that for?" Lily said pointing her fork at them accusingly

The other three girls looked up from their plates.

"They're planning something" Marlene said with a roll of her eyes, "That's how they look when they've planned something"

"What have you done?" Mary asked with a sigh

James checked his watch, it should be anytime now.

"Just watch and see" he smirked

At that very moment Camilla walked into the great hall and spotted them down at the far end of the table.

"Morning" She smiled gently as she took a seat between Mary and Alice.

Camilla looked exactly the same as she always had.

James' mouth hung open, "What? But... but...I put it in your shampoo. Your hair... it should be-"

Camilla faked a look of confusion, "My hair?"" she said running her hand through her blonde hair

"yes" James said, "It should have been..."

"...Red!" lily laughed, pointing to James

His head of unruly hair was slowly turning from his natural jet black to a florescent red and his curls seemed to straighten out and stick up like dangerous spikes.

Sirius and Peter's mouths hung open and James quickly grabbed his cup, looking at himself in his reflection.

"you knew!" he gasped as he felt his red spiky hair as the gryffindors around him laughed, "My hair!"

Camilla rolled her eyes, "That you was going to prank me? Of course I knew Potter"

Camilla had witnessed some very unfortunate pranks by the marauders over her time at Hogwarts and was very much aware of their annual revenge prank. Of course she knew she would be their target this year. She had severely pissed James off, it was so obvious that he would have selected her.

Camilla had pretended to not notice James the previous evening, sneaking around the quidditch stands before disappearing off into the changing rooms. Suspicious, she had decided to have a look that he was up to.

Little did James Potter know, Camilla Prewett had spent her entire life being pranked, by what she could only describe them as, the prank masters.

Fabien and Gideon had relentlessly tormented Camilla. She had been pranked since she was an infant for merlins sake. Did James Potter really think that she wouldn't be able to smell Mrs Pogdey's fabulous Hair dye, from a mile away?

"I've got to give you some credit though" She smiled, resting her chin on her hands, "Red, that's funny. You know, because Im a Prewett?"

James seemed slightly proud of himself at that moment in time but it faded when the laughter around them continued.

"but how did you get in our dorm?" Sirius asked, still slightly stunned

All eyes turned to Remus Lupin who smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"Mooney!" James exclaimed, "how could you?"

"Sorry mate, it's just a taste of your own medicine" remus laughed shooting a smile to Camilla who returned an extremely happy one.

James turned his attention to camilla, "fair do's Prewett. Maybe next time you won't be so lucky"

Camilla sighed with amusement shaking her head, "I'd like to see you try Potter. And lets hope next time you try and prank someone, it doesn't backfire the same way. Oh, and by the way, I upped the dosage so it may take a day or two to get out, even with the anti-charm"

James couldn't really bring himself to be angry. He was impressed more than anything.

Camilla was awfully pleased with herself, she didn't even care that McGonagall had given both her and James detentions for their antics. It was worth it.