109"

Molly Weasley had awoken early that morning

Molly Weasley had awoken early that morning. She was unable to sleep.

She wanted her eldest son's wedding to run as smoothly as possible.

But there was another reason she wasn't able to sleep.

Bill and Fleur's wedding present was going to be a bitter sweet one.

Fleur had fallen in love with shell cottage on a trip to the beach along with Bill some months ago.
Molly Weasley did like Fleur Delacour. She was a lovely but strong woman and fiercely beautiful, yet molly was unable to push down the resentment she felt towards the woman. Often she couldn't help the bitter or back handed comments she would come out with.

Sometimes, just for a fleeting moment, she'd see Fleur's golden blonde hair in the sea of red, and for just a moment, she'd think it her little sister.
Fleur would then turn back around, only for Molly to come to the realisation that Camilla was gone, and she was not her. Her little sister had been long dead and she was not coming back.

Bill of course had questioned his mother's distaste to his girlfriend and Molly couldn't bring herself to tell him the truth. It wasn't until they were engaged that Molly's guilt finally caught up to her. She had promised to give them the most beautiful wedding. Why not? They had a marquee just hanging around in the attic, unused and gathering dust.

And so as the marquee was raised in the back garden of the burrow, Molly Weasley took a deep breath and put on a wide smile for her eldest son.

Fleur Delacour was a nice girl, it wasn't her fault that whenever she turned her back Molly Weasley saw the back of her younger sister. But in the back of her mind, Fleur was replacing her. Going to live in her home and to get married in her marquee.

Of course Fleur was none the wiser, and molly would never explain this, but it all just seemed wrong.

It wasn't just the wedding of Bill and Fleur that had spurred on these thought.

They had intensified at the start of Harry and Ginny's relationship. It was almost like she was watching the same events unfold several years ago. If she looked hard enough she could see Camilla and James, then her eyes would come into focus and her daughter and the boy she loved as a son would appear, and she would shake it off and give them a warm smile.

It was amusing really.

She guessed that Camilla and James were always meant to be.

Whether it be through different universes or through different forms.

They always ended up being.