39"

Camilla kept checking her watch in boredom

Camilla kept checking her watch in boredom. Ancient runes always seemed to drag on for an abnormal amount of time. She had only picked it as she thought It may have been a good NEWT to have under her belt. Tuesdays were full of lessons in which she did not share with the marauders, except for Ancient Runes, which Remus similarly took. But as Camilla looked around the classroom, she found his usual seat empty.

Frowning Camilla scribbled a note, careful to not draw attention to herself, and tapped Lily in front of her, passing it forward.

Beside camilla, Severus Snape looked between them with intrigue. Camilla despised the boy. Usually she could never get behind the marauders pranks on him, but after their fifth year, after his argument with Lily, Camilla had very much welcomed them.

She shot him a look which said, mind your own business, before looking back to Lily, awaiting her answer.

Lily unfolded the note

'Where's Remus?'  it read

Lily picked up her quill, scribbling down something back.

Not sure? Didn't see him at breakfast. Hospital wing?

Remus did look awful the previous day, so it wasn't too shocking for the girls to find that he wasn't attending classes. Over the course of the year Remus missed a fair few lessons and Camilla and Lily remembered feeling extremely worried about a first year Remus who disappeared every so often. By their sixth year, it was a mere routine but it didn't mean they were any less concerned.

Camilla had counted down the minutes, tapping her foot on the stone floor and flicking her quill instead of actually completing the work in-front of her. Normally, she didn't mind translating the ancient language, it was fairly relaxing but often rather dull. After their class was dismissed Camilla and Lily picked up their belongings and shoved them into their bags.

"Fancy paying Remus a visit?" Lily asked as they left the classroom, "I'm sure he will be bored out of his mind right now"

Camilla nodded, she had booked the quidditch pitch for an hours training, but Remus was more important.

As the two girls entered the hospital wing the were met with the familiar sight of a bed, covered with a white curtain, and three pair of feet visible under it.

It seemed the marauders had beat them too it.

"Remus" Lily said, letting their presence known, "It's Cam and I"

Just a second later James Potters face emerged from the curtain followed by Sirius and Peter.

"He's all yours ladies,We'll see you later moony" James said chirpily as Sirius and Peter followed him.

"Think you'll be back in the common room tonight?" Sirius asked turning to remus.

"Hope so" Remus smiled