62"

Much to both the Gryffindor and Slytherins displeasure, they were once again sharing Potions

Camila had recently found out that Steve Laughlot was not made quidditch captain this year and was quite pleased with this outcome. He minded his own business and sulked at the back of the classroom with his friends who looked equally unhappy to be sharing a class with certain members of Gryffindor house. She had no sympathy and the fact delighted her. She supposed the universe had a way of figuring things out.

Emma vanity was the replacement and it make Camilla slightly uneasy. She was a lot more intelligent than Steve and seemed to be hell bent on reclaiming the cup.

Camilla couldn't pull the same kind of stunt she had with Steve.

Perhaps James could assume the role this year.

The thought of James seducing Emma made her stomach churn slightly.

Maybe not.

It was a relief to be sat on a table with Lily, Mary and Alice rather than Steve as Professor Slughorn introduced the class.

"Welcome back to another year at Hogwarts and another year of advanced potions!" he boomed jovially.

Camilla sighed in dismay whilst lily beside her looked far too excited.

"As you are all aware, this is your seventh year at Hogwarts which means you will be completing the Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests, or, as you all know them, your  N.E.W.T examinations. Now, I won't be tentative in saying that the potions we will cover this year will be particularly difficult, but by no means feel intimated by this, we have some very talented young witches and wizards in our midst!"

Camilla watched Severus Snape puff out his chest with a smug look on his face.

She swore she was nearly sick in her mouth from the sight of him.

It seemed the marauders had similarly noticed his display of arrogance as Camilla heard them sniggering in amusement at the back.

Although James Potter had been made head boy, it hadn't seem to effect his burning hated from Snape. Camilla was sure that their rivalry was instilled within them both since birth. Though she couldn't blame the marauders, Snape did have a very hexable face.

Lily just rolled her eyes and turned back to Professor Slughorn, whom was only her favourite professor due to the amount of extra credit he gave her.

Mary and Alice shared the same distaste for the professor as Camilla. He was far too joyful and booming for them to enjoy his lesson and he quite obviously had favourites. They usually consisted of students gifted at potions, students from pureblood families and children of well known witches and wizards. In their fourth year, Camilla had visited his office to convince him for an extension on her essay and noticed all the pictures collected on his desk of his favourite students. It was all terribly strange.