78"

Camilla had been patiently waiting for the weekend to arrive and was now very anxious to see what James had up his sleeve

He had finally met her in the common room with his invisibility clock under his arm with a smile on his face.

Camilla eyed it suspiciously.

"We're not going to be doing anything we could get detention for, or, that's mildly illegal, are we?" she asked, knowing James far too well for her own good.

James just grinned wider, "Potentially"

Typical.

Under the cloak, James guided them towards the one eyed witch.

"Are we going to Hogsmeade?" Camilla whispered as James tapped it with his wand, making sure no one was around

"It's more of a passing through" James said, unable to hide his excitement.

Camilla gave him a strange look.

"People aren't going to realise we're gone?" she asked, worried about the consequences of being found out

James shook his head. "Evans is covering for us"

That settled Camilla. Lily was reliable and she must have approved.

The two of them made their way down the dark passage way and through honeydukes under the cloak, avoiding customers bustling around.

Once out of view in a small alleyway, James removed the cloak.

Camilla looked around her surroundings.

"you've taken me to an alley?" she asked blankly, looking to James with an eyebrow raised, "Got to hand it to you Potter, you know how to treat a girl"

James just rolled his eyes with a mischievous grin, "Just shut up and hold my hand Prewett"

Camilla looked at him strangely before grasping James' hand.

She barely had a minute to think before a crack filled the air and the world around her turned into a spinning vortex.

Doubling over to stop herself throwing up from dizziness she looked up to James with shock.

"Could have warned me!"

"Wanted to see your face" James laughed with a shrug

Camilla shook her head in disapproval and gave him a teasing shove.

James had been waiting for her to realise where they were.

They had apparated quite a way away but they could still see the towering stands in the distance and crowds of witches and wizards which filtered into the pitch.

Camilla's eyes widened as she realised where they were.

James watched with enjoyment as her eyes widened and mouth dropped open. Her face changed to one of complete confusion into delight.