31"

Camilla had never felt a more amazing feeling

The sea spray hit her face as she soared over the roaring waves that crashed just off the beach. She could see her house in the distance, perched upon the rolling hills beyond the harsh chalk cliffs.

Camilla let herself feel the wind rush through her hair and breathed in the freezing air.

The broom was incredible. She was in awe.

It moved with such elegance and grace and it barely needed to be guided into a turn. It was just as agile and quick as James had made it seem.

It was even better than she had imagined.

The tail of the broom brushed the cold deep water and she let her fingertips graze the waves as she soared above it. She could taste the salt on her lips and watched the sea birds dive and fly around her.

James Potter had really out done himself. Camilla didn't deserve that broom. It cost a fortune.

But merlin, she loved it .

Soaring high up into the sky Camilla paused, hovering within the grey clouds to feel the water vapour across her face. It dampened her hair and made the small curls she used to have when she was younger, curl around her face. With a broad grin on her face she tilted the new broom down and fell into a spiralling dive. She had never gone so fast on a broom in her life and could feel the world whirring around her.

Pulling up last minute, before she could plummet straight into the sea, she moved her broom and cruised along its surface, watching her reflection flicker on the dark grey water.

She had absolutely no idea how she could ever repay James Potter.

"I'm going to be in debt to that boy for the rest of my life" Camilla said to herself shaking her head, completely in adoration of the broom.

But Camilla knew James didn't want repaying, he didn't need recognition. James had just done it from the kindness in his heart. Either that or guilt. But still, James didn't say it was from him, he didn't want praise.

Camilla had come to realise that James Potter seemed like a good person, because he was a good person.

Deciding that she was far too cold to carry on flying camilla called it a day and flew back to the house. Landing in-front of her house she pushed open the door, checking for pranks, and tucked her broom under her arm.

Coming from the kitchen, she could hear a female voice in which she didn't quite recognise.

"Oh Camilla, there you are" Doris said beckoning her over

Camilla smiled to Euphemia Potter. She had met the woman a handful of times over the years but they had never had particularly long conversation together.

"Oh hello Mrs Potter" camilla smiled politely to James' mother

"Hello, It's nice to see you again Camilla" Euphemia smiled in return, "Gosh, you have grown haven't you!"

Doris laughed, "they grow up so fast don't they. I couldn't believe it when I saw your James. He's grown ever so much!"

"Oh tell me about it" Euphemia replied

Camilla could hear laughing from the living room and turned to the noise in confusion.

"James and Sirius insisted I bring them along. They're terrible" Euphemia explained sheepishly, "I hope you don't mind?"

camilla shook her head, "No of course" she smiled

"Don't be silly Mia" Doris shook her head, "You know you and your family are always welcomed here"

Molly and Arthur had returned to the burrow with Bill and Charlie which meant the house was a little quieter but Fabien and Gideon remained and it sounded as though they were laughing along with James and Sirius in the living room.

"Camilla, how about you go and ask the boys if they'd like anything for lunch" her mother asked

Camilla nodded in obedience and made her way to the living room.

Since James had arrived at the Prewett house he wondered as to where Camilla was. She hadn't turned up for quite a while and he found himself slightly disappointed to miss her. James and Sirius had been slightly in awe when turning up to the Prewett residence. Whilst Sirius' previous home at Grimmauld place was in London city centre and James lived in a small town, Camilla had seemed to live in the middle of no where. It was nestled in the hills of the countryside and had a beautiful view of the sea and their back garden seemed to span miles, with two quidditch posts across it's width. However the house itself wasn't particularly as large as the garden. It had small winding hallways and cosy rooms and everything within the house seemed authentic and no two things were the same. James and Sirius had never seen anything like it.

To them it was amazing.

James had been waiting to see camilla and smiled when she appeared in the living room doorway. She had her new broom under her arm and wore a pink chunky jumper that seemed to be a little to big. Her hair, which seemed slightly wet, fell in small ringlets around her face and a pink tint crossed her cheeks. A grin broke out across her face as she saw them both.

Both James and Sirius were fishing out sequins from their hair.

"You've both been gotten already then?" she laughed walking over to meet them both along with her brothers

"Rookie mistake" Sirius waved off

"Rule number one, check doorways" James continued

Camilla laughed and looked to their brothers who shrugged.

"It was an honest mistake" Gideon laughed

"It was meant to be for you" Fabien grinned

She shook her head in dismay amusedly and turned to James and Sirius.

"I'm sorry about that. Not like you both don't deserve it" she said

"James and Sirius have been telling us all about their pranks" Fabien explained, "I've got to say, I'm impressed"

"It's good to know that there's at least some people still at Hogwarts causing mayhem" Gideon smirked, "The legacy must continue"

Camilla rolled her eyes at the boys. They were such boys.

Sirius had only just realised what Camilla was holding under her arm.

His mouth dropped open and took it from her in awe.

"How did you get your hands on a cleensweep five?" he asked in astonishment

Camilla shrugged glancing to James who had a small smile on his lips, "I dunno, it was a mystery gift"