75"

It was the day of the Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw quidditch match

It was the day of the Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw quidditch match. The overall mood of the team was a positive one and Camilla knew that whatever the outcome, they couldn't have been more prepared. Her and James had spent hundreds of hours pouring over quidditch strategies and had worked the team so hard Marlene had complained that she thought she may have developed arthritis in her shoulder from swinging her beaters bat so much.

Only Liam, the new addition to the team, seemed particularly worried as they all sat together at the breakfast table. Camilla, seen as the softer captain of the two, had taken a seat beside him, piling food onto his place.

"Robins, you'll do amazing. I promise you" she said as he pushed around the food on his plate.

Camilla was fond of the fourth year. He was the youngest on the team and usually kept himself to himself. Over the weeks he had slowly been coming out of his shell and Camilla felt a need to take him under her wing.

"I just don't want to mess up for everyone" he said, looking slightly green with worry

"you won't" Camilla said firmly, "You was on fire last practice, you're ready for this"

"And" Marlene said butting in from the other side of the table, "If you let some quaffle's in through the hoops and you do shit then Cam, Potter and I will just make up for it. So don't worry"

Liam looked even more alarmed and Camilla gave Marlene a glare as if to say, not helping.

"You won't do shit" Camilla returned, "You'll do amazing, don't worry"

Liam nodded and attempted to eat his breakfast along with the rest of the team.

"welcome back folks and welcome to the second match of the year, GRYFFINDOR VS RAVENCLAW! We're expecting some great quidditch this morning and have perfect weather for it. Excited to see what these teams can bring to the pitch today"

The team had gathered around under the stands and Camilla turned to address them all.

"First match of the year" she smiled, "Go and do your best and have fun. Stick to the formations we have discussed and practiced and everything should go smoothly"

James nodded in agreement, "Remember, Ravenclaw as a team have almost perfect tactics so keep your eyes peeled and be alert for anything that we haven't accounted for"

"And just remember to enjoy it" Camilla said looking to Liam specifically whom looked  a little more confident about his day view for the Gryffindor team, "You only get one first match, so just have fun! But don't forget to show them why we're the reigning champions"

The team, in good spirits, walked onto the pitch as the crowd cheered all around them, mixed with a couple of boo's.

Camilla breathed in the fresh air. She definitely had missed the feeling.