76"

Camilla's eyes fluttered open as the light streamed in through the windows of the hospital wing

It had taken her a few moments to realise what had happened.

What had happened to the match?!

Camilla bolted up and a jolt of searing pain shot across her midriff.

She had definitely broken a couple of bones. Her theory was proved correct by the potion on the side of her bed, skelegrow.

It was lily whom was looking at her with relief from beside her bed.

"Camilla!" she said in relief, throwing her body over Camilla's and hugging her tight, "I'm so glad you're awake!"

Camilla winced in pain and Lily pulled away sheepishly, with a small sorry.

"Lily, what happened with to the match?" Camilla asked quickly, after waving off Lily's worry about her health.

Lily's face dropped.

"Cam, no one think's it's your fault" She said softly

They'd lost.

It was the first match they had actually lost whilst James and Camilla had been in charge.

"The Ravenclaw caught the snitch whilst McLaggen was distracted by watching you fall" She explained

Camilla closed her eyes in frustration. It was most definitely her fault. She shouldn't have let the chanting get her attention. She was captain and she would take responsibility for it.

"James is absolutely furious of course" Lily said with a shake of her head, "I've never seen him fly so quickly when you started falling. He managed to catch you right before you hit the ground" Lily looked to the floor  and her face dropped at the thought of Camilla hitting the ground. "He's been here all day. Madam pomfrey has only just kicked him out to go and shower and change out of his quidditch robes"

Camilla sighed. She felt awfully guilty.

"But don't worry about it" Lily said, noticing the guilt painted across her best friends face, "James is trying to get them banned at all Gryffindor matches. He was so angry. I've never seen him like that before" Lily said with eyes wide, "he was even shouting at the professors to do something about it all"

Camilla smiled slightly to herself. She was glad she had people such as James and Lily who stuck by her side and had her back in every situation. She had no idea how she managed to get so lucky.

"Mr Potter!" the shrill voice of madam pomfrey rang from the far side of the hospital wing, "What have I said about one person at a time" she warned

"I'm just checking to see if she is awake now" James replied, his voice getting closer

"Mr Potter! I am very much aware that you care so greatly about Miss Prewett but she will not be awake like the many other hundreds of times you have checked!"