96"

James and Camilla stared daggers over at the slytherin table

They were dressed in their quidditch kits sat at breakfast, having a somewhat stare down at the Slytherin quidditch team whom similarly wore aggressive gazes.

God Camilla wanted to beat them all to a pulp.

"I cannot wait to absolutely obliterate them" She said through gritted teeth

"Don't worry Cam" James nodded in reply, "They'll get what's coming to them, I can say that for certain"

The mood within the team wasn't of nervousness or apprehension but was a burning fire to win. They were concentrated and felt fiercely in their ability. They were going to win. They had to win.

Gryffindor had to win this to win the cup.

Not only did Camilla want to win for the team and the house, she wanted to win for Fabian and Gideon.

Everyone knew it would be an aggressive match and prepared themselves for it. A couple of broken bones was to be expected.

The whole of the Gryffindor house were decked out in red and gold, along with some students from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff who were wholly against Slytherin being the victors.

Emma Vanity, Slytherin captain, had kept an unwavering gaze on Camilla. They were both female quidditch captains and both Chasers. A rivalry between the two woman was bound to arise. Though Camilla respected Vanity for keeping this feud on the quidditch pitch rather than in the castle walls unlike their previous captain.

Steve, of course, similarly shot both Camilla and James daggers and James didn't hesitate to stare back from Camilla's side. If James could have gotten away with murder on the pitch he probably would have tried.

The team had made their way down to the pitch with wishes of good luck from fellow Gryffindors and gathered in the changing rooms whilst the rest of the students all filtered down from the castle and into the stands.

Camilla felt so much adrenaline she could barely stand and stop fidgeting. She played with the golden snitch necklace James had gifted her which hung around her neck. She still hadn't figured out what was inside and James refused to tell her. When she had asked, his only response was, 'you'll know when the times right', whatever that meant.

It was James that finally stopped her from bouncing off the changing room walls. He placed his hands on her shoulders firmly but gently to stop her.

"Save your energy for the Pitch Cam, we're going to need it"

The team had all gathered around and it finally hit her this would her very last match at Hogwarts. Time had gone so quickly she couldn't quite believe it. This was her last time flying with these people, last time flying on this pitch, flying as a team. She hadn't thought about it before, but now stood infront of all the faces infront of her, was suddenly over come with emotion.

She cared for every single team member, even McLaggen strangely, and would miss spending time with them all.

"This is our last match of the year" James said as they all gathered around, "For may of you, the last match at Hogwarts ever, including myself. So, because of this, we need to go out and absolutely smash it out of the park"

The team nodded in agreement and smiled to each other proudly. They had come so far.

Camilla who was holding back her own tears nodded and wrapped her arms around James and Marlene.

"Savour the match" she smiled, "I know I definitely will. It had been such a fucking pleasure to be on a team with you all. You are all so incredibly talented and I know whatever you all end up doing, it will be amazing. Im certain what when James and I are gone, the team will well and truly be in safe hands. I couldn't be prouder of you if I tried. So as James said, go on that pitch and fly as you have never before and have so much fun. It's the last match of the year and that cup is practically ours, so let's go and get it!"

With one last cheer and rounds of hugs, the Gryffindor quidditch team was introduced and walked out onto the pitch.

For Camilla and James, it was the very last time they would lead their team onto the pitch and bask in the glory together.

They had walked onto the grass side by side together for the first time, all the way to the last.

From their first match in their second year to their last match in their seventh year.

It was funny really.

Whether it was a quidditch pitch or life in general; James Potter and Camilla Prewett always walked together.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the very last match of the 1978 Hogwarts quidditch season! You're in for a treat today folks! Here at the final, Gryffindor versus Slytherin, it's bound to be a fierce match between these rivals. Its winner takes all this afternoon!"

As Madam Hooch counted down until the quaffles were tossed up, Camilla glanced to James and Marlene; to Lily, Mary and Alice in the crowd and even to the Marauders. When she closed her eyes she could see her brothers with their bright smiles and twinkling eyes.

And when she opened them, the whistle blew and the match began.

As the whistle blew once again, and match came to a close, as McLaggens hand enclosed around the snitch and Camilla's feet hit the ground, she couldn't quite believe it.

They'd done it!

Not without Rachel breaking her arm or without James flying into Steve laughlot head on... but they'd done it!

She couldn't believe it.

The team had all ran over and flown into her and Marlene embracing each other in one massive hug, squeezing so tightly in pure delight.

Camilla watched James land with a beaming grin on his face and felt herself running towards him. James embraced her tightly spinning her around, eventually putting her down so her feet touched the grass and attacking her lips with his in a moment of pure passion and adrenaline.

The cheers around the stands increased and whoops and wolf whistled sounded from all around them.

Camilla was unable to wipe the smile off her face as once again, the quidditch cup was presented to James and Camilla.

They held it together, holding it up to the Gryffindor students in the stands who cheered wildly.

Camilla had spotted Lily, Alice and Mary going absolutely insane towards the top of the stands and let out a loud laugh and the faces the students around them were pulling at them.

"We did it Prewett!" James said wrapping his arm around her shoulders, "pulling her into his side, who would have thought aye?"

"If I told my second year self we'd be here now, I think she would have fainted" She laughed, putting her head on James' shoulder, watching the rest of the team celebrate together

"Oh tell me about it Prewett" James laughed, imagining their twelve year old selves looking at them now.

"In fact, I think I would have been sick in my own mouth" She laughed

"Don't ruin the moment Cam" James laughed