55"

As the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw teams lined up under the stands to be introduced in the commentary, Camilla and James stood side by side, at the front of the Gryffindor queue

As the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw teams lined up under the stands to be introduced in the commentary, Camilla and James stood side by side, at the front of the Gryffindor queue. Their shoulders touched comfortingly and James gave her hand a squeeze discreetly.

"And finally! The match you all have been waiting for! Please welcome, The Gryffindor and Ravenclaw team!"

Camilla took a deep breath and put on a brave face, walking alongside James to guide their team out onto the pitch for the last time in their sixth year.

"It's going to be an absolutely electric match tonight Folks! Being the last one of the season, Gryffindor need at-least fifty points over Ravenclaw to secure their title as the 1977 Hogwarts quidditch champions! Can Gryffindor get their cup in the bag or will Ravenclaw prevail and force the Slytherin team into the lead and secure themselves third place?!. It's all to play for ladies and gentlemen!"

James and Camilla had shaken hands with the Ravenclaw captain out of respect and taken their positions on the pitch. Marlene had shot Camilla a comforting thumbs up. It was a relief to have one of her girl friends on the pitch with her.

"Now, I want a nice fair game, all of you... Mount your brooms, please" madam hooch said, releasing the snitch and bludgers into the air, the quaffle in her hands, ready to toss up on the count of three, "three, two, one!"

The quaffed had been tossed ups and the match was on.

Whilst Ravenclaw did not play as dirty as the Slytherins, they played smarter. They had intricate tactics and formations of which James and Camilla had spent weeks trying to formulate ideas to counter against. There must have been around fifty pages in James' notebook assigned to just this match alone.

Camilla had to give it to them, they were good.

But James had been the one of observe them closely. Figuring out their preferences and flying techniques. He had been impressed by what he had seen but he was pretty confident that the Gryffindor teams hard-work, Brauns and pure talent with some of the players they had on the team would secure them a win. Not without a few set backs of course.

So far, James' prediction had been nearly identical to the actual play of the match.

Ravenclaw had been putting forward some very unexpected tactics and formations in which they had struggled to counteract but they had managed to hold their own.

Multiple times during the match, James would have to realign his focus.

Camilla was easily the star of the match.

She looked as if she was flying at the speed of light and she managed to force apart any attack on the Gryffindor goal post instantly. Her athleticism and agility was evidently extremely more advanced compared to that of any other on the pitch and she made it look easy. Her turns were sharp and her dives sudden and her shots at the Ravenclaw goal posts were ruthless.