1.

The heat is becoming unbearable and I try to stay awake and move but I'm failing. The smoke is becoming too much and the tears keep me from seeing anything. The floor feels as if it's about to fall from beneath me.

I take one last breath and twist the engagement ring around my finger. "Tyler, I love you."

I see a large figure coming closer to me before I black out and the floor comes out from under me.

°•°•

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"She should be fine, Mr. Wolfe." A masculine voice says.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Who is Mr. Wolfe? What is that beeping sound?

I go to move my arms to sit up but my body refuses to move.

"She is not okay!" A really attractive voice growls out.

Wait! Why am I being turned on by a growling voice?

"I know she is in a coma but it is best for her body this way. This way it can heal quicker and more efficiently without her stressing herself."

Someone walks towards me with heavy feet before curling up beside me. Sparks shoot up my left side, the side the person is laying on.

"Do you know when she will wake?" The sexy voice whispers from right beside me. So he is cuddling me? A stranger?

"Soon. It has been a year."

Fuck! A year!? I've been in a coma for year!? What the fuck did I do!?

"Will she have these scars?" The sexy voice asks.

"Yes but they will eventually go away with the correct lotions. If that is what you want for her."

"I just want her awake and happy." Sexy voice whispers out.

"I'll leave you alone then Mr. Wolfe. Call us if she awakes."

I hear a door open and close. I'm in a hospital and the person talking was a doctor...but who is the guy against me? Why does he care about me? I've never met him before. And why do I feel sparks? That is some stupid sappy teenage shit that I don't believe in so why the hell is all this happening to me?

And what does he mean by scars? Did a mission go wrong? Was I almost killed? That would make sense why the last thing I remember is...shit.

Nothing. I try to open my eyes and succeed but quickly squint them with the light. Why are hospitals so bright?

I look to my left and see a really hot guy laying against me, sleeping. I frown and rack my brain to try and remember if I ever met him but a headache is all I get.

He has dirty blonde hair which looks like he ran his hand through it too many times, a structured jawline with slight stubble, tattoos all along his arms, and he has muscles but not too much. He also sends off power and stress. Why stress?

I look to my right and see IVs and monitors. I look around the large hospital room. I see a door to my right with a window beside it showing a hallway. I see another door to my left and a window that shows outside. I look forward and spot a table with a backpack beside a couch. Why couldn't he sleep on the couch?

Mission one: Get up and get the backpack.

I grab the IVs and yank them out of my arm. I slowly slide out from under the sleeping man and stuff the pillows under him. I don't want him waking, no matter how hot he is. I walk over to the table and notice a mirror on the door that would be by the outside window.

I have platinum, almost white, hair, light blue eyes, and I look tiny. My body, not covered by the gown, has pink marks all over.

Are these the scars that Mr. Wolfe was talking about? I grab the backpack and look inside to see clothes. I smirk. Perfect!

I walk towards the door with the mirror and open it to come across a bathroom and a small shower. I shut the door and lock it then turn the shower on. I undress and hop into the shower, washing my body off. I scratch the scabs off with my nails and make a mental note to get some scar lotion the doctor was talking about.

I hop out and throw the clothes on while tieing my hair into a braid. I still know how to braid...what do I still know how to do?

I look into the bag and see a gun. A small handgun. I stuff it between my pant waist and my actual waist and pull my shirt over it, notice the chain hanging around my neck for the first time. I pull the chain up and examine the gorgeous ring hanging on a silver chain that has three hearts on it, one silver, one gold, and the middlenone is a diamond. I go reach the ring but I think better of it. I dig through my backpack and pull out a smaller bag which is holding...makeup?

I look in the mirror above the sink and see hollow eyes. I apply some stuff to my face to make me seem more alive and find a phone in the bag.

I put it all in the bag and close it before putting it on. I unlock the door and open it slowly. I look around and see the guy isn't on the bed anymore.

Fuck! Where is he?! I grip the handle of the gun and slowly creep along the wall towards the other door, making sure to keep my eyes all around the room.

Where could he have gone? I locked the door and the one I'm inching towards isn't open the slightest bit. The couch is empty and no one can hide under the bed. I scan the room and see that the window is slightly open.

Okay? Maybe someone kidnapped him. I don't know him so why do I care? Nine people run into the room suddenly, making me stumble back and lift the gun to them.

In the front of the group is that hot guy and to his left is a dark tanned guy. On the main guy's right is a black haired, blue eyed guy. Behind those three are a guy who looks like a father figure with short black hair and warm eyes. To his left is another father figure with brown hair and eyes. And to the right of the black haired guy is a guy that look exactly like me.

Behind them is a tall man who looks like an older version of the hot leader and to his left, with an arm around her shoulders, is a pretty brunette with the eyes of the leader. To their right is a girl about my age with light brown hair and dark blue eyes.

"Summer, don't shoot." The leader says, his voice cracking.

"Who the fuck are you people!?" I tell out. They all tense up and look to one another.

□■□■

Please vote, comment, and share! The more reads the merrier!

Summer up top minus the elvish ears!