30.

I gasp, pain filling me. My eyes snap open only to have me blinded by the light above me.

My entire body is sore. Especially my legs. I look around the room and see that I'm in a typical hospital room.

I swear to god that I am never going to want to step foot in here again. I sit up, groaning in pain, and unplug the heartrate monitor from the wall before taking the clip off. There are bandages on my arm and they took my white jacket off.

They also took my belt off. I look around but don't see it anywhere.

The room isn't warm, the cold winter air seeping into the room. I shiver wearing only a tank top and cut pants. I stumble towards the door, not feeling any socks or shoes on my body.

My hands land on the door and I see blood on the handle. I twist my hands to see my palms and see dry blood. I push the door open anyway and pad down the hall.

They never cleaned me. This is from when I fought the doctors.

I get to an elevator and click the down button.

My legs feel as if they will collapse from under me and my lungs burn. The elevator opens up and I step inside, closing the doors with the button. The elevator automatically moving down at the press of a button.

I feel sometime smooth on my legs, arms, and hands. I look down to see a blackness covering me but it looks like clothes. My shadows are covering me. Making me look normal.
I wait patiently before the doors open again.

I walk out, earning confused stares from nurses.

A shiver takes over me and have to stop walking and grip the nearest thing to me, the front desk.

"Luna, luna! Are you okay?" She asks, running around the desk and placing her hands on my arms and shoulders.

I nod and feel something warm around my shoulders.

"What are you doing here, looking like this?"

I look at her and shrug.

"I am going to call Beta Jake and have him pick you up and take you home."

I nod and lower myself to the floor and rest my head against the desk wall.

The desk lady is rubbing her hand on my back in a soothing way.

My eyes close and I lean into the motherly embrace.

I miss my mom.

The doors slam against the wall when they open. My eyes open halfway and I see Jake walk in, panic on his face.

"You're wrong, Lizeth, she is dead. We saw her-" He is cut short when he looks in the arms of the desk lady.

"Luna." He whispers out, complete relief and joy on his face. He runs over to us and pulls me from the lady's arms

He carries me like a baby but I guess I am to him. A child that needs to be taken care of.

"Luna, you're alive," he whispers in shock. "She's alive. She appeared. Tyler doesn't even know."

"I tried. I tried so hard." I cry out, buring my head into his neck.

He sushes me and rubs my back. My arms wrap around his neck as I hug him close to me.

He's the closest thing to Tyler other than Tyler himself.

"You're alive and back home. That's all that matters." He whispers.

I cry into his shoulder as he carries me. Something warm wraps around my body, relaxing me.

"Let's get you cleaned up, you smell like wolfsbane." He says before stepping into the cold outside air. It envelopes me causing shivers to rack my body.