51.

Tyler puts the movie in, turns the light off, and lays down on the couch. I lay down on top of him, making myself comfortable. My head rests over his heart and the familiar beating relaxes me completely. My right arm lays on his chest as well with my hand balled into a fist. My left arm lays beside my body.

I hear a cell phone go off and feel Tyler groan. "I have to get that, love." He mutters before moving underneath me to grab the device on the coffee table.

My arms wrap around him as he tried to stand up. "No."

He looks down at me before chuckling. "You want me to stay?"

I nod and hold him tighter. "Stay."

He scoots back to a more comfortable position while clicking the phone off. I move myself to a better position before Tyler moves me himself. He tucks my head under his chin and wraps his arms around me.

My hands lay by my head as the movie plays.

"Would you want the beast or Gaston?" Tyler suddenly asks.

"Neither."

"Why?"

"I already have you."

He chuckles. "Glad to know that." I grin and lift my head to look at him better.

"Why? If you were the beast, which you are, I would still choose you. I wouldn't want someone who only wanted me as a trophy."

He smiles. "Well, what if I was Gaston?"

"Then you wouldn't have me." I state.

He nods. "So beast is good, vain asshole is bad?"

I nod. "Correct!"

I snuggle back against him and we continue to watch the movie.

Well... Tyler continues to watch the movie. I end up falling asleep.

°•°•

"What? No, I wouldn't do that to her. We are having guests over in.... six hours and nothing is prepared for them. I need you to get the females and have them help you get a few houses ready for the guests." Tyler whispers.

A pinprick feeling takes over my right arm and it takes everything in me to not move and get the feeling to go away.

"She's sleeping for once, do not wake her up." Tyler growls. "She needs it."

The feeling overtakes my resistance and I move it. I open my eyes and notice that my head is on a lap and someone's hand is playing with my hair. I am laying on my right side but I am still facing the TV, which is glowing from another movie and from the looks of it, the movie is another Disney Princess one.

How is that possible? I fell asleep on my stomach with my head towards the right arm rest and now I'm by the left.

"Meet her? Work? No, she never mentioned any of those things to me. What do you mean I was supposed to know that she was busy?" Tyler growls again.

I shift my entire body so I am laying on my back and facing the ceiling. Tyler's gaze snaps down to me and his eyes widen briefly. The room is still dark so the only way to see his face is from the light of the TV and his cell phone.

"Morning, love. Did I wake you up?" He asks softly.

I shake my head and sit up beside him before cuddling against his right side. My legs lay over his and my head rests on his shoulder while his right arm wraps around me comfortably.

I close my eyes. "No, my arm fell asleep." I murmur.

"I have to make a few calls, Summer," him saying my name makes my eyes open and meet his green ones. I see slight stress and panic filling them. "So I will be talking." He informs me but the lack of sleep gets to me.