60.

Tyler's POV

"I swear I will murder you if you open the blinds one more time." My mate growls, her blonde hair a stark opposite of the black bedsheets. Her head if barely visible considering she is trying to hide under the comforter and the pillows.

I fix my jacket as my gaze travels to the window where Casey is standing there, a wide, devious grin is on his face.

"Or what? Will you tell my mate how I died?" He asks innocently.

My mate snaps her head up with a deadly glare as I gap at my cousin. "You found your mate but you have told me? Do you hate me that much, cousin?"

He grins sheepishly as my mate crawls out of bed, dragging the comforter into the closet with her.

"Damn, she looked cute in the blanket. Why couldn't Casey bug her some other time?" Carson, my wolf, whines.

I chuckle and follow my mate into the closet where she fell back asleep on a pile of her clothes. Her bed head makes the chuckle last a little longer.

I gently shake her awake. "Come on, love. He finally gets to spend the day with you. I didn't even know he had a mate."

She grumbles under her breath before opening her blue eyes slowly. She opens her arms before noticing my formal attire.

"Why the fuck are you in a suit? Why are you awake so early?" She grumbles angrily.

"I have meetings today with a bunch of Alphas and a few company managers."

She rolls her eyes and stands up, the blanket falling from her body. My shirt hangs to her thighs and she rubs her eyes before slowly walking around the closet to grab clothes. I take the comforter and meet Casey in my room.

"So what's the plan for today?" I ask him.

"I was going to take the girls to the mall unless you want me to do something else?" He rushes out.

I chuckle and pull my credit card from my wallet. I watch Summer slowly walk across the bedroom to the bathroom, dragging her clothes behind her. Casey chuckles too.

"I want what you two have. I want that love and connection. Even your worst arguements aren't that bad!"

"Casey, she nearly killed me a handful of times and she is the exact opposite of anything I was ever gonna get. I love her and I wouldn't trade her for anything but we had our issues. I'm glad I have her now. I'm glad she kept fighting and I am glad I broke everything I knew."

I pocket my wallet again and Casey sets a hand on my shoulder. My gaze is still on the bathroom door as the shower runs.

"What did you two exactly go through?"

"Fires, death, her past, my family, her demons, and our trust issues. Damn we have so many issues but I wouldn't want anyone else. Her smiles and laughs make even the worst moment feel like a bliss. Casey, I can't describe how much I love that woman. There's no words for me to use."

"What do you love about her?"

"Her goddamn stubborn side and her childish side. It makes me feel as if I don't have half a population to run. Her laugh and the way she fits perfectly against me and her ability to fight. I also love how she makes time both for work and pack while still having plenty of time for us to have time together." I pause. "And the fact that she refuses to wear the ring that will make her wolf appear but remains her human self."

"My mate's human." Casey mutters. "That's why I wanted Summer to help."

I blink as the bathroom door opens and my mate walks out with a sly smirk and a towel around her shoulders.