15.

Tyler sighs. "Well, if you want to know that badly. I got mine the same way you got yours."

I give him a confused look. "Whay do you mean by 'the same way you got yours'?"

His arms come up to sit me up and he sits up as well. His left hand thumb strokes my side and I look down and see a long gash where his thumb is.

I move my hand over his and touch the scar.

"Just tell me where your base is, little girl!" The man snaps, spit landing on my bruised and bloodied face.

"Lean forward." I whisper out. He listens and leans forward. I quickly gather spit and spit in his face. His eyes narrow and an angry growl escapes him. He walks around me and grabs a knife from the tray beside him. I sit up and wait for my punishment.

He walks towards me, spinning the knife in what should be a threatening way but I know that he has little to know knowledge on how to use that correctly.

It least I hope he doesn't know hownto use that. Praying almost. Jack didn't come on this mission and everyone else is dead.

A sob almost escapes me before a determination fills its place. I need to get home. Get to Jack, Nate, mom and dad. I need to see Lucas, to tell him one last time that I love him and I'm sorry for almost killing his brother.

"What do you say, little girl?" He asks, his breath smells horrible. I nearly gag.

"Sorry not sorry." I spit out blood and feel a knife to my side. I scream out in pain and hear his evil laughter.

"Summer! Summer, love!" I hear yelling.

I blink and feel someone holding me tightly against their chest. I wrap my arms around the person's neck and cry into their bare shoulder.

His laughter is like a song on repeat. I squeeze my eyes shut in hopes to get the laugh out of my head.

Why did I have to get a bad memory this early in my life?

"Shhh, shh, I'm here. It was just a bad memory." Tyler whispers in my ear.

"What the hell was I?" I hiccup out, tears beginning to fall onto his bare shoulder.

"What do you mean? What did you see?" Tyler asks softly.

"I w-was tied to a-a c-chair and this gu-uy was inter-ro-rogating me," My hiccups make my speaking hardnto understand. "A-Asking me whe-ere a base is. I sp-pat in his fac-ce and he gra-abbe-ed a knife and stabbed me," I pull away from Tyler and lay down face first into a pillow, the pillow will muffle whatever hiccups or words I have to say. "I thought he didn't know how to use a knife "

"What?"

I wave him off and feel a blanket placed over my back before a strong, warm arm wraps around me, pulling me to a chest.

I feel his nose against my neck causing giggles to escape me.

"Does that tickle, love?" He asks as his breath fans my shoulder.

"Nope!" I lie too quickly causing him to rub his nose against my neck. I break into a fit of giggles.

His hands grip my hips and he rolls us over so I'm underneath him, his naked chest above me, and I realize that I am wearing only a bra and underwear. Embarrassment hits me like a tidal wave.

"Hmm, your cozy." He mumbles before laying on me, his head on my shoulder. His warmth instantly soaks into my body and the sparks are almost addicting. My face instantly blush at how close he is to me and I'm thankful that he can't see my face right now. I probably look like a tomato.