23.

The stomping continues but changes into a song beat. A very well known song.

I snicker and see a few guards emerge from between the shields holding batons.

"Do you like the little song am playing for you guys?" I shout out but they all ignore me.

A few of them grab their coworkers and pull them away from me before I can grab a weapon off of them.

I'm dangerous without a weapon. I have just chosen to not kill any of you yet.

"Drop the handcuffs and get on the ground!" One of them orders.

"Sorry but I'm not into that BDSM stuff." I respond.

"This is an order from your council-"

A snarl from me causes them all to back away. "None of you know my Elders! My Elders would make your council look like kindergarteners." I spat out.

I stomp my right foot before flipping backwards to face a guard. I wrap my handcuffs around his neck and throwing him to the floor, the sizzling of his neck music to my ears along with the stomping of feet.

"Draw back or he dies." Fasco shouts.

"Sacrifica una per la vita di molti." (Sacrifice one for the lives of many.) I respond. "They won't allow one to live if it is for the greater good."

"Ah, little luna knows something." A guard speaks up.

My smirk turns into a devious smile. "Yeah, I do. I know that if I kill the man to your right then you will all attack me at once."

I hear the guard screaming in pain and I pull the cuffs away, a new feeling taking over the need to fight. I stand and back away, shaking my head.

"What's wrong, master?" The shadows ask.

I stumble back and a strong pain comes from my chest. I grip my uniform above the pain and scream.

Everyone rushes towards me as I collapse to my knees. Marco and Fasco stand above me as if protecting me.

I feel my left shoulder twitch back in pain and I climb to my feet with the help of Fasco.

My breathing is heavy and my mouth still has blood filling it. I spit it out before a coughing fit erupts through me.

"He has Tyler." I spit out. My blood lands on a guards face and he snarls at me.

"Who is 'he'?" Marco asks.

"I don't know." I snarl out.

I see a fist swing at me and I catch it before crushing it in my grasp. The guard screams before I release his hand.

"Don't try that again." I warn him.

"How does she has so much strength?!" Someone shouts.

"You know," I begin, knowing that the guards will be pissy after I say this. "I've always thought I would do well in a boxing ring. You guys just proved that I would dominate the sport."

They all growl and lundge to attack me at the same time. I yelp and jump up as high as I possibly can. They all collide and I land on top of them.

I sigh and climb off of them before walking over to a guard who has my tablet. My eyes narrow as I hold my hand out for him to hand it to me.

"Give it to me." I order. It is ny only way to converse with anyone.

"N-no." He stutters but his shaking shows how scared he really is.