44.

"Housekeeping!" The familiar voice of my best friend sings out, creating a new sense of hope in me.

"Wh-"

Before the man can finish, the door is slammed open, hitting him in the face. On the doorway, Jack and Rover are standing, eyes glowing, canines on full display, and weapons in their hands. Well, Jack has a weapon while Rover is holding a set of keys.

Jake lunges at Jack, allowing Rover to slip past and move towards me.

"My Queen, may I be of service to you?" He tips an imaginary hat.

A grin takes over my face as he begins to untie the straps. That's when I remember that Jack is an omega and Jake is an alpha, well, here at least.

"Jack! He isn't an alpha, he's a rogue agent." I emphasize the word.

The last strap is undone and Rover carefully picks me up. I see Jack beating the living daylights out of Rogue King. Rover gently sets me on the floor to deal with the last man.

I grab the table and try to pull myself up. My entire body is numb and feels light. Too light for comfort.

The rogue Rover was fighting is now lifeless on the floor and Jack is still beating the shit out of Jake.

Rover walks towards me, a small frown on his face. "Let me carry you. Tyler sent us here and he is searching the prison. They changed your scent so we had to rely on physical clues. Jack is one smart agent."

"I can walk." I respond.

He nods and wraps an arm around my waist, helping me try to walk out of the room.

My legs collapse under me after a few steps and I cry out in pain.

He efforltessly picks me up and carries me in his arms, bridal style. I rest my head on his shoulder and my eyes close.

"Your mate will be happy to know that you are alive," He whispers before speaking up. "Jack, bring Jake along and make sure he is contained."

"How did they figure out where we are?!" I hear Jake snap at me.

"My fault." I whisper out.

"How, you bitch!?"

"Your prison keeps us from being able to mindlink and same with the interrogation center. Everywhere else isn't though. Today, the man who I killed in front of you, took me out of the prison, awake. I contacted Tyler as quickly as possible and told him how to find me."

"How could he though. You have none of your personal belongings on you and didn't see where we brought you!" Jake snaps before snarling.

I twist my head to see Jack loosing control over Jake. My best friend is thrown into the wall as the King shifts into a large brown wolf with... red eyes.

"R-rover!" I shout as he jumps at us. I scream and bury my face into Rover's chest as he begins sprinting. I hear the snarling of a wolf before someone else joins in.

A deep, guttural growl. Like an animal is warning someone that they are near what is his.

I lift my head and peek over Rover's shoulder to see a large black wolf standing between Rover and Jake.

"Tyler!" I whisper in complete joy.

Rover begins walking off we me as Jack takes beside us, in his wolf form. When he shifted, I have no clue. All I know is that this gray wolf licked my hand like a puppy would.

I giggle and flick his head making the wolf try to playfully bite my hand. I'm suddenly dropped as Rover is thrown forward. I land on my stomach, my head hitting the floor so hard that I bite back a scream of pain.