12.

"Ma'am, you can't be here." The clerk speaks up.

I lift my head, my hair falling in front of my face. "And why not? I am a customer, am I not?"

"You need to buy something."

"Get me a Big Mac." A guy responds, sitting across from me.

"Sir, she has to order something. My manager is getting annoyed."

"Fine, get us both a burger then."

I look up breifly and see him staring at me. Confusion and curiosity on his tanned face. His shaggy brown hair matches his warm brown eyes and he seems familiar somehow.

A teen boy walks forward. "Aunt Claire. What brought you here?"

"I brought Luna Summer. She's Alpha Wolfe's son's mate." She tells the boy. He turns his gaze to me.

"Summer Woods." I offer my hand out. He shakes it.

"Tony. One of the lead warriors."

I grin. "Well, that must be something you are proud of."

"Oh it is. Do you fight?" His tone turns excited. I nod with a small smile. His face brightens.

"Well, Luna Summer. Would you like to show us your skills?" He offers, pointing to the mat.

The crowd seperates. I look to Claire. "May I spar?"

She tilts her head to the side for a second before nodding. "Tony, don't hurt her too bad. Her mate and Aiden will kill me then you."

Tony nods and walks towards the mat. "Don't hurt him too badly please. He is still my nephew." Claire says quietly.

I give her an innocent smile. "I'll try my best." She smiles back. I walk towards the mat and all the wolves eye me curiously. I subconsciously stand straighter and stop in front of Tony. He holds his hand out.

"Fair fight right?" He says. I shake his hand and agree.

"Oh! No phasing, please." I say quickly.

Tony looks taken back. "Why?"

"I made a deal and the deal was I can't phase for a fight." I lie.

Tony nods but agrees. We take three steps back and he gets into a defensive position. I hold my hands behind my back. He notices my lack of care and quickly jumps to pin me down. I bring my hands out and grab his shirt. I spin and pin him to the floor with my knee on his chest and my forearm against his neck. His eyes widen.

I let him go and stand. I offer my hand to pull him up. He takes it and begins to circle me. I let my senses out and feel him stop behind me. His presence is getting closer and I spin and flip him over me. He lands with a 'thud' on the floor.

I turn and squat beside him. "This might be unfair for you. Sorry."

"How can you fight so well?" Someone asks. I lift my head up to see a crowd.

"Summer?" I blink and look at the guy in front me.

"You're Tony?" I ask.

He nods slowly, worry crosses his features. "We met last year when you and Alpha Tyler came to my uncle's pack."

"Uncle?"

"Aiden? Alpha Aiden?"

I look to the last guy. The one who commented on my dodging of paintballs. He has black hair but it is his eyes that amaze me. They are red. Not, not blood shot but red as in blood red. Well, the irises are at least.