75.

This is definitely one of my more sketchy plans. I can tell this can turn sour if it doesn't follow my thoughts. It can either turn out wonderful or my brother wins quickly. How Jack agreed with it, I have no clue.

How Tyler agreed with it still baffles me. He is always opposed to me being in the center of the fights. Then again, I think he gave up on that thought.

But if the plan does go wrong, he can die, taking me with him.

I close my eyes and push all the fear away, focusing on the sounds around me. My butt is getting wet from the dirt and the chatter of forest animals around me is quickly interrupted with the sounds of paws pattering on the floor.

"Go along the west border!" My brother commands.

I snap my eyes open when I hear an intake of air. I see my brother standing directly in front of me. I slowly stand up, dusting myself off, before meeting his blue eyes.

"Brother, long time, no see." I speak calmly.

I'm suddenly in his arms, his chest pressed against mine in a hug. "Sunshine, you have no idea how much I missed you."

I pull away from him, a disgusted frown on my face. "You waged war on my friends, Nate. How can you expect me to be happy to see you? You made me come back from my honeymoon early."

"Becasue I love you, sunshine. I want what it best for you. I was only trying to protect you. If I had control over all of the packs them you'd be safe and wouldn't have to worry about having to survive in this world. I would have made sure they worship you. You are my sister and I want nothing more than for you to be happy and safe. Living with your mate won't do that. He can't run a pack like I can. He wouldn't have survived without your help. Please, Summer, come back with me and we can be Kings together."

I shake my head. "Nate, he's my mate, I love him. You would understand if you had one."

"I won't have one, sister. Only one of the twins gets one and that's you. I'm glad you got that chance but now you need to come home, where you belong."

"Nathan, I never had a home. I never got the chance."

"Not true, come back with me. It will be us two against the world, like old times."

I scowl and step back. "Nate-"

The snarls of wolves around me suddenly remind me that it isn't just us two in the forest, that we are truly in the middle of a war.

I see my wolves fighting all of Nathan's - while I talk with him- and winning.

"If you come with me, I will end the war. I won't kill your mate and-"

"If someone kills him then I die." I whisper in horror. My eyes widen and I step back again. "Nathan, if someone kills him, I die."

My brother's eyes flash before his hands pull my hair from my neck to see the mark. He lifts his face slightly to sniff the air. He finally realizes that Tyler and I are a fully mated pair.

"Well, shit." He grumbles. "I need him alive then. I never expected you two to actually mate anytime soon. He was too innocnet."

Nate's grip on my hair loosens as he grabs my wrist painfully. "You're coming with me and he will be locked up. You can visit him but he will never be free again."

"If you think-"

"I will make sure he can't escape and that you will never see him again. You can live without him and he can survive just smelling you."

"Nathan, don't-"

A large black wolf appears behind Nate and I freeze.

"You know my plan will work. Just follow my plan and he won't be locked up-" He's cut off my the black wolf latching his jaw onto Nate's leg tightly.