50.

I hear gun shots go off and feel the stinging against arms but my goal, my purpose, is to kill them all before they can harm anyone else I love.

The Italian with blue eyes dodges my punch and throws his own. I catch his wrist, twist it, and lift my leg to kick his chest. I feel his arm dislocate as a small cry escapes his fine lips.

He throws his other arm up to grab my hair but ends up wrapping an arm around my neck and pulling me in a choke hold. I quickly tuck my chin in to the best of my abilites and bite down on his arm.

He begins to scream in pain and my grip tightens. I taste blood and feel his skin break under my teeth. I release my grip and he reels back before striking me with his fist.

Well, attempt to. I throw a punch and he drops to the floor, unconscious. My gaze snaps to the other five men who are circling the black haired and the Russian.

I leap at those men and feel a neck snap under my hands. The feeling bringing me pure joy at the thought of keeping person we are suppose to protect safe.

He was shot and we are watching him, master.

The two men in the circle duck to the floor as my arm swings at their heads. They shove me back into another man who drops his gun. I snatched it up and shoot him point blank. I twist and shoot the other men before seeing the Russian and black haired one kneeling in front of me.

"Commander, it is us." The black haired one speaks softly. "Please do not harm us."

I blink and everything previously rushes back at me, making me stumble back and drop the gun. My heels connect with a body and I trip over it.

I land on my back before feeling two hands pull me to my feet gently. The next thing I know is that my body is right beside Tyler's. I grin and sit up beside him.

The bullet is in his hand and his wound is slowly sealing up. His breathing is heavy as he meets my eyes.

I grin wider as he drops the bullet beside me. "So... the switch is controllable."

He raises a brow before slowly sitting up. "Oh really? Explain that to me, dear."

"The shadows triggered it and I flipped it back." I state with pride clear in my voice.

"Good job, baby girl. Maybe you should be promoted." Tyler mutters while standing up.

I glare at him playfully. "And what position would that entail exactly?"

He grins cheekily. "You will have to find out." He winks before offering me a hand.

I take it and he pulls me to my feet before planting a kiss on my lips. I laugh and turn towards the bodies on the floor.

I look up to see Jack giving me fed up face. "Please, no, Luna." He begs.

I give him my best pouting face causing him to sigh and rub his face. "Please?" I ask kindly.

"Fine! I will take care of the bodies but this is the last time." He growls before grabbing the arm of one of the Mafia men and dragging him towards the door.

I look towards Viktor and see him raising a brow at me. I give him a cheeky grin and wave.

An arm wraps around my shoulders, calming me, as Viktor walks up to us with a fierce scowl.

"I am not happy with you, Commander. You killed them all without questioning!"

That's when my cheeky grin goes to a smirk. "You are wrong! You see, there is one who is unconscious and he has a brother. His brother will pay good money for his brother to be back or pay information to get his brother back.... alive. Now, I might not be in a Mafia but I know their lifestyle and a living Mafia man is a vunerable man. Especially if he holds high rankings like him."