43.

This goes on for what feels like months. I'm knocked unconscious, taken to my cell, kept there for a while, then brought back for torture. The interrogation room, where they torture me, is what I first woke up in, a empty room that has weapons.

I snicker everytime they mention torture. They don't know shit compared to me. The weapons in the room could make a grown man sing like a canary. The things I could do to them if I wasn't so weak. I could easily take their eyes out or cut off a limp and watch them bleed to death or I can stab them and watch them die or-

"Food's ready, losers!" A guard shouts while dropping the trays on the floor.

My enitre body is bruised and crawling towards the cell door hurts. The other inmates watch me closely.

I don't know if it is in worry, shock, hope, or admiration. Most likely shock. Especially since I stand up and chip at the bolts. I, thankfully, was upgraded to a cot so I don't have to collapse to the floor everytime to sleep.

I grab the tray and pull it towards me, trying to not spill the cup of water. I slowly raise it to my lips and take a tentative sip. The guard watches me with a smirk.

"Looks like little Luna is afraid of something." He taunts before leaving.

After the door is closed, I break off parts of my bread and share it among the other inmates. I keep the soup for myself.

I watch everyone else eat before the door suddenly slams open and the guard who normally tortures me walks in.

I quickly scramble to my feet, while the other inmates watch in horror, and bare my teeth at him in a clear challenge.

I've tried calling my shadows forward and everytime I am met with silence. I can feel them, watching, but they are unable to be commanded. I even went so far as to talk out loud, making Harrison think that I am insane. I had to explain to him that I was testing my hearing from when they punched me in the face.

"We're playing a new game today, little one," his voice breaks me out of my thoughts. "It's called interrogation and death."

"Oh goody! I love death!" The sarcasm drips from my voice.

Even on my deathbed I can be sarcastic.

He grins widely. "Me too!"

He unlocks the door as I stumble back, tripping over a chain and nearly falling.

"What interrogation?" I blurt. "I have nothing useful for you or your jackass Alpha."

"Oh, you will be amazed by what my Alpha needs from you."

He clamps a hand around my wrists and uses his spare hand to clip handcuffs on me again.

"Only this time, you're dying today."

"Finally." I whisper, loud enough for them to hear.

I see his grin flicker to a grimance before it becomes a straight line.

"You can't kill her! Alpha Wolfe will kill you!" Harrison snaps, jumping at the bars between us. I watch him in amazement. Even after being here for years, he fights for me?

My legs are uncuffed and I am dragged from the cell, not even able to eat my last meal.

"Rude!" I snap when his hand smacks my ass.

"I can see why your Alpha enjoys your company so much." He winks at me and I nearly have enough energy to strangle him right here.

A small snarl escapes me earning a slap across my face. I stumble and hit the bars. The girl in the cell watches in horror.