55.

Tyler opens the training hall door for me and I skip inside, a small smile on my face.

The training hall has been changed again to fit all the Warriors. Some are messing with the weapons, which I ordered, while some are sparing in the center and others are sitting around.

But one thing that still irks me is that there is not one female. I give Tyler a look in which he returns with a shrug.

I guess none wanted to learn how to fight then.

"I get to train again!" I sing out catching the attention of the men.

I hear a few Warriors laugh as Casey and August move towards Tyler, breaking from the normal routine of the Warriors.

Watch your back, master. Don't trust the new Delta.

"Luna! Luna!" The Warriors begin to shout before circling around me. They all suddenly move to give me a hug only to look like the are about to dog pile on me.

Tyler growls loudly causing them all to freeze and back away. I turn to glare at my mate before a brave Warrior steps forward and hugs me tightly.

I laugh and hug him back, glad to see them again. Whispers go around before a few hug me at once before I hear Tyler shout in exasperation.

"I missed you all so much!" I nearly cry out causing them all to laugh.

"Are you going to be on the runs with us, Luna?" One of the newest members asks.

I grin at him. "Who's gotta lead it?"

"No one can run as far as our Warriors unless it is our dear Luna!" A Warrior who's met me calls.

They chuckle before lining up, shoulder to shoulder. My hands clasp together behind me as I pace in front of them, looking them over. Casey takes position with an excited grin. August walks towards Tyler with a scowl.

"Your drills while I was gone?" My voice is firm, the voice a Commander uses to control her soldiers.

The second in command for training steps forward with a bow. I knew I appointed him to watch over them for a reason.

"Sir, we ran five miles a day before sparing in hand to hand combat." He states.

"Sir? Do I look like a sir to you?" I growl out as a smirk tugs on my lips.

"No, sir- I mean Ma'am!" He blurts with wide, fearful eyes. Casey snickers before the Warrior shoots him a glare.

I grin at the Warrior making him relax slightly. "I'm messing with you, Jerold. I don't care if you call me sir."

He sighs and steps back into place, the wolves around him begin teasing him.

"Did any of you gain strength?" I ask, looking at the rope climb.

"Sir, a few men did." Another man chimes in.

"Any beat my handcuffed score?" I ask and they know exactly what I am talking about. The fateful day Tyler not so kindly introduced me to his pack by slapping a pair of handcuffs on me and throwing the key to the top of the rope climb. To spite him, and frankly to get out of the cuffs, I climbed the rope and got the key, nearly falling in the process.

"No, sir."

I raise a brow, stopping and facing the men. I see my mate climb up the rope and pull himself up to sit on the top of the wooden post. August walks over and stands in the line with the men, his eyes seemingly more distant than normal.

"Excuse me?"

"I-I said no, sir." The man stutters.

"Love, be nice to the poor boys. They missed you!" Tyler shouts.