7.

Viktor^^

I flip to the very first page and see job description written on the top. I read the page.

Age 11: tried to tutor other students. Too many students who needed help.

Age 12: became the Dark Angel, an assassin that kills common people. Most of her marks are awarded. A typical hitman.

Age 14: Angel of Darkness: assassin of common people and now important people. Advanced hitman, training to be assassin.

Age 16: Agent Woods, assassin of common and important people, and other assassins. Targets mainly Mafias.

Age 17: became leader of the Forest branch, still Agent Woods, assassin of common and important people and other assassins, targets Mafias, recruits people, trains kids and adults.

Age 18: Agent Woods became Commander Woods, leader of all the American branches. Gave Forest branch to old partner, Jack Richardson. Assassin of common and important people and other assassins, targets Mafia, trains everyone, recruits new members.

My eyes widen as my eyes scroll down the page. "Holy crap."

"Language!" Tyler scolds.

"I have a feeling you didn't care if I cursed before." I mutter and close the book.

"No, I did care and I still do."

I look up to Jack to see him trying to spike his black hair up. I whistle and his blue eyes catch mine before dropping to the floor. "You're my old partner?"

He nods. "Yeah, how'd you figure it out?"

I shrug. "Gut feeling."

I feel a hand on my shoulder and instantly tense up. Tyler crouches beside me. "Okay, so I learned about my job but what do I do here? What the hell is a Luna?"

Tyler sits on the floor and watches me. "You know what werewolves are?"

They are humans that can phase into wolves. They have heightened senses.

I tell him what the shadows told me. He nods and adds on.

"There is an Alpha, the leader of the pack. A Luna, the alpha's mate, is the kind heart of the pack. The beta is the second in command, he comes after the alpha. Then there is a beta female, kinda like the Luna. Then a gamma, the third in command. He usually takes care of prisoners. There is also an omega, the lowest memeber in the pack. We also have Warriors who are trained fighters. Everyone else is just an average werewolf I guess. They are like the common people for the royalty."

I stare at him while I wrap my mind around everything. "Okay?"

He looks over my face. "No questions?" He comments sarcastically.

"Actually, I do. Alpha? That's you? What's the role of the Luna? The beta is the second in command so does he take over the pack if the alpha is dead or something?"

"I am the alpha. My father was until he handed the title to me about half a year ago. The Luna is also an alpha. She helps keep the pack happy and takes care of everyone. She is like a mother to them all. Everyone loves her, especially the alpha."

"The Luna is what to the alpha?"

"The Luna is the Alpha's mate. His soul mate to be exact. You do know what soul mates are?"

Soul mates are the other half of a person's soul. When they touch they feel sparks and heat and when apart they feel broken and alone. Once someone finds their soul mate they find their one true love. They balance out the darkness in the man's life.

Sappy much, shadows?

I meet Tyler's eyes and nod. "Yeah, the person that is your other half."

He shrugs. "Yeah, that answer works. Everyone wants to protect their Luna at all costs. She balances out his beast with her gentleness."

"Are all Lunas the same?"

"That's like saying all alphas are the same."

I must give him a confused expression because he quickly answers, "No, not all alphas are the same. You weren't light and bubbly and gentle. You were tough, badass, but also caring. You had this small soft side that came out when children were around and when anything bad ever remotely came you immediately became this badass and defended what you care for."

I nod, trying to get a grasp of everything. My life really was confusing.

What the hell? Why did I have a fucked up life?

"Okay, so let me get this straight. I am a half breed of werewolf. I have shadows that call me master. I am your supposed soulmate and engaged to you. I'm also the Luna of this pack. My job is to kill people and protect others. That guy," I point to Jack, who is trying to do a handstand. "Is my best friend and the one who is trying to sneak out of the house with a gun stuck in his pants is your beta and another friend of mine?"

Tyler's head snaps to Jake. "Jake! Put the gun back!"

"Aww come on! Even when she doesn't remember any of us she still notices when I try to sneak stuff off!" Jake whines.

"Dude! I can do a handstand!" Jack comments.

Jake walks over and tries to join in but fails miserably. "Tyler! I can't do it! Teach me please!"

I stand up and walk over to the two boys while Tyler stares at them. "Out of the entire pack, I got stuck with the two idiots."

I grin and join them in a handstand. "Come on, old grump, live a little." I comment to Tyler.

"She still is lively." Jake comments.

"You think that would have gone away?" Jack replies.

I lower myself to the floor and stand. I push Jack over and he tumbles to the side with a yelp. I smile innocently.

He glares at me playfully from the floor. "You know, I was sad you couldn't remember me, now I regret thinking that."

I shake my head while smiling. "No, I don't think that's true."

"Okay, so I heard that everyone thinks that your Luna is dead so there are women lined up and on lists to try an be your new Luna." Nathan walks into the house and looks directly at Tyler.

"Oh? Does the agency think she is dead?" Is Tyler's reply.

"No. Even when I was at the Academy they knew she wasn't dead. They just thought she was on leave." Jack joins in.

"Academy?" I blurt out.

Jack looks to me. "Yeah! I went to a flying academy to learn how to be a correct pilot." I nod. "I go back in a few months. It's break right now."

Someone else storms into the house and marches up to me. All the men in the house freeze while I frown. The man storms up to me and towers over me.

"Hello there. May I help you?" I ask, completely oblivious to the fact that all the men are frightened and pissed. They are glaring at the man like they want him away from me. He is taller than me by a good half a foot. He has closely shaved brown hair and brown eyes with a tan complexion.

"Yes actually. I need to speak to Luna Summer. Her other name is Agent Woods?" He responds in a thick accent I can't trace.

I must look confused. "What is his accent?" I turn and face Tyler.

"Russian, baby girl." He replies. "One of the languages you can't speak."

"Wait, I can speak more than just english?" I sound as baffled as I feel.