22.

"How are you still running at such a fast speed?" Fasco blurts.

"Trained for it." I respond.

"What did you train for?"

"The military."

"Are you in the military?"

"Was, got kicked out the first month."

"What did you do?!" He shouts in shock earning curious looks from wolves all around us.

"Kill a commander." I shoot him my signature smirk and he moves away from me slightly.

"How could you kill someone so...so..."

"Useless? Cocky? Stupid?" I substitute ideas in for him. "That man was the first one I killed. He caused me to be this monster."

I shrug and turn the treadmill off, knowing that if I stop paying any more attention of my surroundings I will get hurt.

"A monster?" Fasco walks around me as I grab the camera and the tablet. "What did you do to get here?"

"Killed my newer commander, Alpha Marcus Carter, and a pack as well."

"My goodness, bella!" Fasco shouts causing attention to be back on us.

I frown and sit back down on the chairs by the tables. Fasco runs over to me and sits in front of me.

"So, I have a question." Fasco begins. I groan. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-two."

"Oh, you're even younger than me!"

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-eight."

I nod and pick up the tablet. I already hacked their system now I just need to hack their-

"What are you doing?" A new voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Hello, Marco. I'm just talking to the new one." Fasco speaks in a more...businessman type of way.

"And who is he?"

I turn around and immediately have to crane my neck to see a face. He looks exactly like Fasco but his eyes are dark, dark brown.

"Excuse me, I am a she." I retort, standing up to introduce myself correctly.

Marco's eyes widen and a flirty smirk travels onto his face. "Who are you?"

"Summer. Summer Woods." I hold my hand out for him to shake it.

He grips my hand and brings it up to his lips, giving it a lingering kiss. I hold back a shiver of disguist even though he is hot as hell. "And why is a lady like you here?"

"Murdered alphas and packs because they wanted to kill my family and mate off." I say in the sweetest voice I can muster.

His eyes widen and he immediately backs away. "Who is your mate?"

"Alpha Wolfe." I add a sweet smile on top and he whimpers.

"My queen." He immediately submits.

"You're twins."

"Alright, Summer, you can leave my brother alone." Fasco speaks.

"What do you me-?" I'm cut off by the tablet lighting up and Jack's face showing up covered in sweat and blood.

I immediately turn back to the screen and see the background is on a cell. It looks like someone set a tripod up and is using a camera to show live feed.