18.

My fear and shock turn to determination.

My neck is suddenly released and my chin is jerked up. I see a dark skinned man looking directly at me. His brown eyes search all over my face before he wink and turns serious.

I smirk as he drops my chin. He will help me.

"Please! Let her go!" I hear Tyler bellow.

Everyone turns to look at the Alpha King and I make my move. I wrap my handcuffs around a man's neck. His hand flies up to grab the silver chain and he cries out in pain as his skin starts burning.

I see a sharp spike jutting out of his glove and I realize he was the one holding my head down.

I tighten my hold as his friends look at us. They pull their guns out and aim at me, well, more like their friend.

Let me rephase that. They aim at me who is using their friend as a shield.

The two other Wolf Guards snarl at me only to earn my signature smirk.

The man I'm holding is clawing my hands but I don't focus on that.

"Make sure no kids are watching." I order Tyler.

"None are but what are you-?"

I cut him off by snapping the neck of the guard I was holding hostage. The one on the left, a red head, phases and jumps to attack me. I bring my silver chains up and move it to have to catch between his jaws like a bridle.

He whimpers before I throw him to the floor, me hovering above him, his claws are missing me and if I'm not careful they will rip out chunks in my arm.

I feel the presence of the man who winked at me and I quickly kill the wolf under me before standing upright, shaking the cuffs around my wrists.

His brown eyes watch me closely as he circles me. "You are a strange Queen."

I spin to keep my eyes on him. "You are a strange guy. Who tells someone that they are strange?"

He smiles before stopping. My entire body tenses and I lift my hands up to catch a random arrow. I look at the tip of the arrow and see it dripping with a poison. I look back to the man.

"I have a weapon."

"And I have an army." He responds before more men walk out of the forest and buildings.

My eyes widen and I look around only to spot a sniper in a window.

"FUCK!" I shout, anger filling me. I feel powers stir inside me. "What did I do!?"

"You, your highness, have killed off packs when they didn't need to be then disappeared off the face of the earth. We also know that you are the one who killed off an alpha for no reason." The man explains.

A murmur of shock goes through all the armed wolves.

"Yes, I killed Marcus Carter. He was planning to kill off the royals. He nearly killed me and Tyler."

All the Guards look shocked and I narrow my eyes. I feel electricity running across my body but it feels good. I focus on the energy to my cuffs and they snap.  I pull my arms apart and spin the poison tipped arrow in my hand.

I take a step back and see all of them focus their gaze on me again.

You won't be able to out run them this time. The best of the best is there.

But not me. I smile and let the switch flip. You know, the one I've been trying to forget so I don't kill everyone I see. The one that keeps me sane and reasonably safe.