58.

I open my mouth to respond but Tyler beats me to it.

"The reason I didn't want you then-" He kisses me on the lips, stunning me momentarily. "-was because the thought of losing you was unbearable. I thought that if I didn't have you then I wouldn't be feeling this pain but now I'm glad I did have that thought because it makes me realize just how much I'm not worthy of loving you."

I sit up, startling him. I grab the front of his shirt and pull him closer to me. "You never say that, understood? I don't care what you do, it will never mean you are unworthy for me. It is me that is unworthy of you."

"Don't say that! You're the only one who deals with me in a peaceful manner."

I snort. "Yeah, we are a fucked up pair aren't we?"

Tyler laughs before kissing me firmly. He presses me flat against the floor and hovers above me. "You have no idea."

I giggle and his kisses move down my jaw to my neck. His lips graze the mark causing me to let out a small moan. He kisses it once more before lifting his head to meet my eyes.

"We have a guest."

I feel my face heat up. "You now tell me this?"

"You are my first priority. I don't care if he is uncomfortable. I only care if you are. I don't like seeing you sad."

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and hold him close. "Who's the guest?"

"Alejandro."

A smile takes over my face as excitement bubbles in me. "Yay!"

The one person who is more fun to bug than Jack or Tyler.

I see Tyler go from calm and relaxed to stressed in the span of three seconds.

"Please, no. I have too much going on for you to mess anything up." He begs.

I peck his lips. "Fine but let me help you at least. I'm not going to work for a week anyway."

"I wouldn't want to stress you too."

I wave him off. "Nonsense. You have no idea how skilled I am in running businesses or places. I make Viktor think he is making all the decisions while I am really letting the place sustain itself for years ahead of time. Who do you think got this pack to survive for so long?"

He growls lowly before tickling me sides causing me to squeal. "Me. After all, I do run the pack."

I twist in his grasp to escape his hold and to hopefully breathe. I hear a loud bang causing Tyler to stop his attack and my giggles to stop. We both look down the hall to see Casey sprawled across the floor with blood running down his head and torso.

I am immediately up and by his side, checking his bloody body over. Tyler pulls me back as Casey shifts to his dark brown wolf. I gasp in shock and latch onto Tyler's side.

"Still not use to that are you little Luna?" Alejandro teases as he walks towards me and Tyler and the wolf on the floor.

I smile at the Spanish Alpha and give him a hug while Tyler tries to talk to Casey.

"How have you been, little one?" He asks softly, bending down to make eye contact.

I sigh. "Well, I got my memories back and Tyler and I have been hoping for a child. I have the Italian Mafia after me and the new Delta doesn't understand that I am his Luna because he was introduced when I was in my coma."

"The new Delta? Want me to teach him for you? I do train good commanders." He winks.

I punch his arm playfully. "I'm an excellent commander, asshole. You make me feel unexperienced when you treat me like the kid I never was."