63.

I grab my gun and dart to the back door while explaining everything I want to do.

"I simply want to kick all their asses. Will you help me with that?" I ask calmly as I slide through the door, my gun loose in my hands and my shirt fitting awkwardly over my t-shirt.

"Yes, Luna." Both of them respond with a sinister smile.

A smile of fighters.

I pause. "Wait, doesn't Tyler know that you were in the military, Casey?"

My walking stops and my head turns to look at the new Beta. He nods.

"Then why did he set up the three best fighters against the Warriors? They have no standing chance."

Casey shrugs. "I don't know. Maybe he thought numbers over skill?"

I shake my head. "Stupid male." I mumble.

"Is your shirt too tight?" Jack suddenly blurts.

I growl. "No. I just need to take the shirt I have on underneath off."

Jack rolls his eyes. "For once you aren't prepared to fight. Why isn't this more shocking to me?"

I punch his arm before yanking the purple shirt off. I pull off my other shirt before hearing a faint gasp.

My head snaps up and notices Jake's trained gaze. His eyes are on my side which sports a new tattoo.

"You didn't."

"Oh, yes, I did."

"You don't have the time-!"

"I can manage myself, thank you very much."

"Summer, that's the marks of the Elders! The marks of the best fighters in America! How did you make time to learn their ways?"

I shush him quickly, feeling wolves approaching. "Tyler thinks I sleep all night and I want to keep it that way. I need this training."

I yank my shirt on and move towards the town, knowing Jake and Casey are following.

"Why would you sneak out to train? Wouldn't he wake up and feel you missing?" Casey whispers.

"If I shove a pillow into his arms, he doesn't know. I made that mistake once and he made a big deal about me being gone. I had to lie and tell him that Jack needed my help."

"He fell for it?"

"Obviously. He even told me to tell him hello."

Casey laughs. "Oh you are the worst. No wonder you got off the military base so easily. You are like a shadow."

I grin at the compliment. "Thanks."

Our walking stops when we get to the center of main street. My gun is hanging loosely in my hand as I look around.

"Where you guys wanna hide?" I ask.

"Should we go on offense?" Casey offers.

"We're outnumbered!" Jack exclaims.

"So, offense?" Casey asks again.

I sigh. "How about we split up and meet back here in ten minutes?"

"And if we get sho-"

Casey is cut off by a gun firing and missing. The paintball lands against the brick wall behind us. All three of us snap our guns up and fire at once, hitting him firmly in the chest.

His eyes are wide and he dramatically falls to the floor.

"Warrior Hale is dead." Viktor speaks thorough mindlink.