3.

Tyler^^

"Summer, I have to explain that when there is less people around. The agency isn't something for civilian ears." Jack explains.

"If you come with me, love, I will explain every question you have." Tyler tries to convince me.

I smirk. "Sure, let me go along with everyone I don't know."

They mean you absolutely no harm, master. Go with Tyler. He will protect you with his life.

"Please, Summer, just come with me."

I slide the gun between my belt and my pants and pull my shirt over to hide it, or try at least.

I will get my answers then leave. No need to stick around when I don't need to.

Tyler offers me a hand which I just stare at. "Will you at least let me hold your hand?"

I give him a confused look. "And why would I do that?"

It will calm his wolf, master. Hold his hand before he breaks down.

Every watches me as I slowly bring my hand up and place it in his. I feel his hand shaking before he pulls me against him. I tense to fight but bursts of heat erupt from everywhere bare skin touches. They feel good.

I feel his whole body shaking and small little growls escaping from him.

Should I be scared?

Relax, this should be natural for you!

I slowly untense and lay against him, one arm against my side and the other between my chest and his. This is a very uncomfortable position but it feels good to be in his arms.

His head lowers to my neck, his nose brushing my neck. My body tenses up and I become ramrod straight.

"Tyler, be careful-" the voice is cut off by a warning growl from Tyler.

He kisses a part of my neck, making my knees collapse from under me. If he wasn't holding me, I would be on the floor.

"Looks like I still have effects on you, baby." He whispers in my ear.

"Tyler, be careful! We don't know what mindset she is on!" Mr. Wolfe snaps.

Tyler growls but releases me.

Be a mute and listen. It will prove worthy.

I take a step back and watch all of them. Tyler offers a hand while the others start to walk away.

"I won't bite." He says with a wink.

I place my hand in his and he pulls me along and down the hall, earning curious stares from all the nurses.

We get to the exit before someone speaks up. "Sir, Miss Woods needs to stay in her room."

I look over to her. Shoot her! She set you up!

I pull out the gun and aim right between her eyes. Gasps fill the room and the rushing of feet.

I release Tyler's hand and walk towards the desk lady.

"Everyone drop their phones." I bellow. I look around the room as they do what I told. Well, all except one.

Shoot him! He is disobeying you!