epilogue

20 years later

My son runs around the year I think his friends, trying to avoid their tackling. His dirty blonde hair and blue eyes always amaze me. Thankfully he has the personality of his father because there is no way I could handle another me. His calm, collected attitude with a very laid back lifestyle.

"Love." My mate purrs from behind me before his arms wrap around me.

"Tyler, I never would've thought that I would have a kid and have him grow up." I whisper my thoughts.

"He's going to find his mate soon and I will have to pass the Alpha title to him when he does. If he finds his mate, you'll have to give your Luna title to her."

I grin goofy, turning towards my blonde haired male. "Good thing I'm still the Alpha of the Woods pack then."

"Who are you going to give that pack to?"

I smile. "Casey's eldest son. The younger one gets along with my baby better."

"Zachariah is nearly twenty." Tyler mutters lowly.

"He will always be my baby boy just like you will always be my one and only love."

"I better be your one and only love." He growls. I laugh before kissing him deeply.

"I love you, Alpha."

"I love you too, Commander." He grins goofy.

"Mom! Stop embarrassing me!" My son shouts. I turn towards him to see his friends sniggering.

"Hey! Just remember who takes care of all of you!" I shout back and that shuts them all up immediately.

Tyler laughs before kissing my head. "Alreight, I'm going to show them who's boss here."

I laugh as my mate walks up to the group of teenage boys. I watch them in content.

My life went from a chaotic mess of death and loss to having a family of my own. I wouldn't trade this for all the riches I could ever own.

Being Commander of the world's largest agency allows me the free time to raise my son while being Alpha and Luna of two packs help me get him accustomed to his future.

"Mom! Help me show these boys who is the rightful champion of football in our pack!" Zachariah shouts.

I laugh as I head down towards them. "Always read to kick someone's ass."

"Love!" Tyler scolds.

I shrug, smirking. "Can't you let me curse once in a while?"

"Yeah, dad!" Zachariah chimes in.

Tyler glares a him. "You are going down. Choose your partners wisely."