24.

We all arrive back at Tyler's pack and I see Rover, the half brother of Jack, and Jake, Tyler's beta, standing by the front door of Tyler's house.

A small smile breaks onto my face as they both wave at me. I jump out of the truck, tablet forgotten, and run to hug them both.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." Jake and I cry out at the same time.

"I didn't mean to make Tyler gamble with you. I never expected him to say yes. I'm so so sorry." Jake mumbles into my hair.

"He took Tyler." I speak softly. Jake pulls away with terror in his eyes.

"Tyler was kidnapped?!"

I nod sadly and feel another pair of arms wrap around me as if to comfort me.

"That's okay, Luna. You will get him back, right?" Rover asks, his blue-gray eyes looking at me. For being 14, he is tall as hell. He is already 5 foot 8. Taller than me and I don't appriciate it.

I give him a devious smile. The fourteen year old boy gives me a frightened look. "Now, what idiot messes with me?"

Rover chuckles before hugging me again. "I missed you, Luna."

"I missed you too, Rover." I whisper, higging him back. I look to Jake only to see him standing alert. "I need you to pack a bag of clothes for all three of us. I will get my weapons but it's your job to pack clothes."

He smiles softly before running off.

Rover releases my waist and turns to Mr. Wolfe and my dad.

"I promise I will watch her for you!"

Aw, he thinks he has to take care of me.

"His wolf thinks he has to since the alpha isn't here to protect his mate. When an alpha isn't around it is the pack's responsibility to protect the luna." My shadows explain.

"Thank you, Rover." My dad says with a smile.

Rover nods, a large smile on his face. "It's my pleasure."

I laugh and turn around to walk into the house. Rover follows after me.

"Luna, do you remember me?"

I offer him my hand and he takes it. "Let me tell you a secret. Can you keep it?" He nods enthusiastically. "I remember almost everyone except Tyler."

"Why not Tyler? You loved him!"

I shrug as sadness fills me. I had love. I was in love. With Tyler.

"You do love him! You get butterflies when he smiles at you! You feel something!" The shadows shout.

"I don't remember. He said he would make me fall for him again."

Rover smiles widely. "Alpha loves you, luna."

I nod and the smile drops off of my face. "But I need to save him. If this is one of his plans for me to fall for him then its working."

"It isn't, Luna."

I sigh. "I know."

I walk into Tyler's room and grab my backpack off of the chair before grabbing my bow and arrows.

"Summer, put your bow away. I am here along with the rest of the pack." Tyler tells me, his warm hands on my shoulders as he stands arm length away.

"I know but I have a bad feeling-"

I'm cut off by his lips on mine. I smile against his lips but kiss him back nonetheless. His arms wrap around my waist and pulls me close to him.