𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"SANJH: THE TRAGIC LOVE STORY OF BILLIONAIRE" Book of Series- "PAIN TO PANACEA BY VELVETWHISPERS" © [2024] by velvetwhispers

The contents of this novel, including characters, events, and plotlines, are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental. The author retains all rights to the original material presented in this novel. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of any part of this work without the author's explicit permission is prohibited. Any similarities to existing works are unintentional, and any opinions expressed in the novel are those of the fictional characters and do not necessarily reflect the author's views.

The images used in this book belong to their respective owners.

*✿❀○❀✿**

If you come across any scenes or stories similar to those in this book, it's entirely unintentional. Please contact me on Instagram (bubble_writerr) or via email with details about a similar book. I'll promptly address the issue by either removing the specific scene or, if necessary, taking down and rewriting the entire book. I aim to avoid any confusion or similarities, as the content is purely a product of my imagination. Given the vast landscape of novels and stories, unintentional resemblances may occur. Your understanding and feedback are highly appreciated.

(bubblewriterr@gmail.com)- Mail

*✿❀○❀✿**