𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

╰┈➤ For those who read stories but still don't vote-hot oil is being prepared in hell for you idiots, You'll get deep-fried for sure.

This chapter contains 3000 words so it'll take 15-17 min to read this~~

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Aesthetics of Chapter Two-

(Again~~ Image generated by AI- Thanks to my ohh-soo-lovely friend @anjaaniwrites for beautiful Images, do check out her book- "AKHIR PYAAR HOGAYA" for soft romantic multicouple story

(Again~~ Image generated by AI- Thanks to my ohh-soo-lovely friend @anjaaniwrites for beautiful Images, do check out her book- "AKHIR PYAAR HOGAYA" for soft romantic multicouple story.)

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

They all asked, "What happened? Whose call was it?" But Sanjh's father didn't reply; he was too numb to say anything.

"Baba, what happened? Say something," Sanjh said while handing a glass of water to his baba.

He was numb; he sat on the sofa feeling lifeless. 

All family members were scared by his condition. 

After a few minutes, he said, "Sab khatam ho gaya."

"Kya kah rahe hai aap? Kya khatam ho gaya hai?" Sanjh's mother asked.

"Dheerendra-Dheerendra ka accident ho gaya," he said, shivering in pain.

"Baba, kaha hai vo? Kaisa hai vo? Theek to hai na?" Sanjh asked hurriedly.

"K-kya keh rahe hai aap, theek to hai na vo?" Sanjh's mother said while shaking Sanjh's father.

"V-vo, he is gone," he said and started crying.

Hearing this, Sanjh's world shattered into pieces. 

She took a few steps back, feeling numb. 

She wanted to cry, but no voice escaped from her mouth. 

She collapsed on the floor with a loud sound. 

Her sister rushed towards her. 

"Di, please hold yourself." She hugged her tightly while crying, but no words escaped from her throat. 

Meanwhile, Sanjh's father was crying badly, and her mother was consoling him, rubbing his back. 

Juhi was consoling Sanjh. 

Everything—every happiness, every dream—shattered with just a single phone call. 

Her soon-to-be husband had died when there was just a week left until their wedding.

After a few minutes

an ambulance stopped in front of their house with its loud siren. 

Everyone rushed towards it, but Sanjh was still sitting there with her shattered pieces.