𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

˚♡˚

The car stopped in front of a big and beautiful temple

I felt peace seeing such a tranquil place before my eyes.

Going to the temple daily with Baba, hearing people's cries, thanks, please, and requests in front of Mahadev-I'm used to all of this.

Devotion and belief in Mahadev; I got all of this from my Baba as part of our heritage.

Our car wasn't the only one; there were two cars in front of us and two behind us.

I asked Advik not to bring so many guards with us, but he's as stubborn as Sankalp.

So, I agreed.

As soon as our car stopped, every guard from each car came out at the speed of light, looking around to survey the area, and then signaled to Advik that everything was clear outside.

Advik then came out of the car and opened the door of the backseat.

I stepped out of the car and entered the temple, touching the stairs with my hands and then my forehead.

I sighed in peace as soon as I saw the beautiful Murti of Mahadev before my eyes.

I looked at it for a moment, and unknowingly, a tear escaped from my eyes.

I'm missing Baba so much right now!

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt someone's palm on my head.

It was Advik, looking at me with a concerned gaze.

"Well, I don't have the right to interfere in personal matters, and I do trust him a lot, but still, did Sankalp do anything that made you uncomfortable? I know he can't," he said in a soft tone.

I smiled a bit at his words and then shook my head no, cutting him off, "No, he didn't. I'm not sad or anything; I'm just missing Baba, Maa, and Juhi."

He smiled and said, returning with a garland and things for the puja and all.

At that moment, I decided to explore the temple as it was huge and beautiful, surprisingly empty.

"Seems like everyone around Sankalp Singh doesn't believe in Mahadev!" I chuckled to myself.

Whatever I do, more than anything, more than anyone, I smiled while tracing the beautiful round pillars and walls of the temple and slowly walked behind the temple.

"Woah! It's beautiful-so ethereal!" Behind the temple, there was a calm, small, and shining river flowing.

My lips formed a small 'O' shape in happiness at the sight of the river.

I hurriedly ran downstairs and went near the river, looking around.

It was peaceful-a calm, peaceful river.

Seeing this, I remembered my comfort place, 'Ganga Ghat'.

Now, I'm missing Banaras even more!

I'm missing my Maa, Baba, Juhi, that beautiful Ganga Ghat, the fresh smell of soil-so tasty!

I was roaming around, looking here and there in excitement at seeing butterflies, the green, fresh riverside grass, and so many wildflowers when I heard a familiar shout.

I flinched and saw Advik rushing downstairs.

He hadn't seen me yet as I was behind the bush of wildflowers.

But I came out when I saw him panting heavily and scaredly looking around.

As soon as his gaze fell on me, he rushed towards me, "Bhabhiii-" he said and pulled me into a light hug.

I was shocked and didn't get time to react.

What happened to him?

"Bhabhi, you scared me," he said, calming his shivering tone.

Then, maybe when he realized he had left me, he looked down in embarrassment and said, "Sorry-I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, Bhabhi, but please don't go out of our sight," he said with a concerned tone.

I chuckled and said, "How could you ever make me uncomfortable when you said I'm your little sister?"

He looked at me, smiled, and then I started walking upstairs with him following me.

"Advik, your family-?"

"I don't have anyone except Sankalp. My father, mother, and little sister died when I was very young," he said, making me look at him.

I didn't have words to react or know what to say.

"Don't be sorry. If my sister were alive, she would have been around your age. When I saw you for the first time in Banaras, I felt like I hadn't got my whole family back, but at least maybe I had found my sister again. That's why I feel a great connection with you. You remind me of my little fairy," he said, scrunching his nose and smiling.

"Aww, you know what? Even I wanted a cute, handsome, protective big brother like you," I said, pulling his cheeks.

He smiled, and then we returned to the temple.

I performed the puja, took prasad, and then we headed back home.

When we entered the hall, we found Sankalp sitting there, gulping down a glass of water.

Ugh! What was he doing here this early? He looked at me and then at Advik with a questioning gaze.

-'♡'-

Please follow me on my Instagram for spoilers~

˚♡˚HERE IS A REMINDER- VOTE IF YOU DIDN'T-˚♡˚

˚♡˚BYE BYE TAKE CARE NEXT CHAPTER SOON~˚♡˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚