𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

——————•°•✿•°•——————•

"Leave all this, tell me about Juhi?" I asked, raising my eyebrows

Advik - "I settled everything. I almost ripped that bastard's hands off his body when he tried to touch Jas-- Juhi. You don't have to worry about her," he said, and I looked at him suspiciously.

"What's going on between you two?" I asked, still raising my eyebrows. 

He looked at me and sighed.

Advik - "Nothing."

"Nothing? Really? If there is nothing between you two, then why did she call you late at night to tell you all this?" I said, pointing my finger at him suspiciously.

Advik - "She's a literal Sherni. She's not even letting me speak about my feelings, so there is nothing between us for now. Yeah, it's one-sided till now, but I know she likes me a little bit because she trusts me."

"Tumhe meri hi sali mili thi pyar me padne ke liye? If Saffron finds out, she'll kill both of us," I said, and he chuckled.

Advik - "I'm not a fool like you. Bhabhi likes me a lot, and if she likes me, then her Mom and Dad will agree too. IJust had to convince that little Sherni, and I'm all set."

"Be careful, don't mess up, because whatever you do will directly affect me. I've already messed up so much, I can't afford more," I said, squinting my eyes.

Advik - "Don't worry, I won't mess up. I'm not 'THE SSR.' I know how to handle a girl emotionally and mentally. You might need some serious lessons from me."

"No need to get too free, otherwise, I'll fill  six bullets into your mouth," I said calmly, and he looked at me, folding his arms across his chest.

"What do you think would happen if you did that? What would Bhabhi do to you?" he asked, raising his eyebrows playfully. 

I felt annoyed and blushed at the same time, not sure why.

"Let's see," I said, taking my gun out from my waist. 

He looked at me with wide eyes, then quickly ran outside, saying sorry, and I just chuckled.

I sat on my chair and opened my mobile phone. 

My eyes fell on the wallpaper, and I smiled as I caressed it, then slowly pecked the screen and blushed. 

I don't know why these childish acts are so peaceful. 

I was lost in admiring Saffron's eyes until I received a notification. 

Clicking on it, I saw a video that made my soul feel like it was caged. 

My Saffron was sitting in a dark room, tied to a chair.

"WHAT THE HELLLL-" I screamed, sitting up from the chair, about to call the mansion when I received a call from an unknown number.