𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

First, let's have a chat before diving into the chapter.

This story has a happy ending.

Now, I'd like to know whether you prefer longer or shorter chapters. For instance, Sanjh contains most chapters with 2500+ words, while some reach even 3500+ words. I'm torn between providing big chapters with slower updates or shorter chapters with double updates.

Please let me know your preference in the comments-

I have a playlist that captures the mood and vibes of Sanjh. I always listen to it while writing. So, if you're interested, I'd love to share that playlist with you.

It's disheartening that most people neither vote nor comment. As a newbie author, I desperately need reviews. I need feedback on every paragraph and every line to improve. Please, if you can, leave at least two lines after reading a chapter.

⋆ And to those who read, comment on every single line they liked, and then vote for the chapter - YOU GUYS DESERVE A PUPPYYYYY FROM VELVET!!!! MUAHHHH

Enough of my rambling; let's continue with the story~"

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

At night~

Sankalp's POV-

"Ughhhh, staying so many days in Banaras has created a burden of work on my shoulders, but who cares when I have a beautiful wifey? Seeing her, all my tiredness fades away."

With these thoughts in mind, I approached my room and saw her sitting on the couch, engrossed in reading a book.

Uffff, she looks gorgeous, extremely gorgeous in her red dress, with the red vermilion shining in her hair partition, screaming that she is mine.

"SAFFRON!!!" I called her, gaining her attention.

She looked at me and put the book aside.

"Did you eat yet?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"Baby Saffron, why haven't you eaten yet? You should eat your food on time," I said while sitting in front of her.

"Aap khud 11 baje ghar laut kar aa rahe hain aur time pe khane ka gyan mujhe de rahe hain!!" She said, making me shut my mouth.

Ufff, this Sherni seems to be in a bad mood, I guess.

"Okay, so let's eat together," I said.

"I don't feel like eating, so you eat," she said, starting to get up.

I sighed and then said, "Do you want me to repeat what I did last night?"

She remembered and looked back at me with a shocked expression.

"Shut up, Mr. Sankalp Singh," she said while pointing her finger at me.

"I will, but for this, you have to obey me, and let's eat together.

Ugh, I can't stop adoring her beautiful eyes. Her eyes seem like oceans of emotions, holding peace, chaos, feelings, and emotions.

Everything I need to live my life, I see in her eyes. Her eyes are just like how Shafqt Ali explained-

Zakhm pe marham..tere naina
Phoolon pe shabnam.. tere nainaJag bhoole bhoole.. tere nainaDil chhoo le chhoo le.. tere naina