Chapter Thirty Nine

Author's Pov:-

"Jasmine, it's been a freaking year. I've lost all patience. Now I want you," Advik said, whining on the call.

"Arey, what the hell are you saying?" Juhi said with a slight blush on the other side.

"Okay, for now, can I meet you? Please don't deny," Advik pleaded.

"No," Juhi said, denying him.

"Please, please, please, Juhi, I'm dying to see you, please," Advik whined like a child.

"I'll tell you in five minutes," Juhi said and hurriedly cut the call.

Advik hit his mobile phone on his forehead while standing in the garden of Rathore mansion.

He was impatiently waiting for Juhi's call.

But someone tapped on his shoulder, and he immediately turned around.

"Bhabhi, what happened?" he asked.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Sanjh asked, frowning.

"Y-yeah, I am. Why?" Advik said hesitantly.

"Nothing, I just wanted to go somewhere with you," Sanjh said, smiling a little.

"Okay, Bhabhi," Advik said sadly, thinking about what he should tell Juhi if she agreed to meet.

Sanjh left with a sheepish smile on her face.

The next day—

In the morning, Sanjh got up earlier than usual, which made Sankalp wonder. 

She was all ready in a yellow sari with too many red bangles and drying her hair. 

Her bangles were jingling, which attracted Sankalp's attention from his laptop.

"Are you going somewhere?" he asked, narrowing his eyebrows.

Sanjh turned around with an ear-to-ear big smile and started humming, "Lo chali mai apne devar ki barat leke—" 

Sankalp raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Don't say you are going to Banaras," he said, standing up from the couch.

"Yes, I am," she said with a teasing smile.

Sankalp paused for a moment. 

"Should I accompany you?"

"No, you shouldn't," she said immediately, and Sankalp raised his eyebrows.

"Your rishta mangne ki skills are not so casual. You better stay out of this matter," she said, glaring at Sankalp, who rolled his eyes in embarrassment.

"Okay, okay, stop taunting," he said, sitting down again.

"I'll not," Sanjh said in a loud voice and then marched out of the room.

"You are already here, Captain," she said upon seeing Advik sitting on the sofa, engrossed in his mobile phone.

"Of course, Bhabhi ka hukum tha," he said, standing up from the sofa and bowing dramatically. 

Sanjh laughed at his antics.

"You forgot you work for me," Sankalp said, coming downstairs.

Before Advik could say anything, Sanjh cut him off. 

"Yup, he does. If you have any problem with that," she paused for a second, "then don't say anything because I'm not going to listen." 

She extended her hand to Advik.