𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Advik's scene for my cumtie patuti baby 
Glitch0_97 😻💋

-'♡'-

Author's Pov-

"Ohh my love, my Jasmine, you called me for the first time from the front," Advik said as soon as he received the call.

"Bakwas mat karo aap, tell me what happened to Sanjh di?" Juhi said, cutting him off from the other side of the call.

(Stop talking nonsense)

"Arey arey little tigress, what happened? Why are you bursting with anger and what happened to Bhabhi?" Advik said, gulping nervously.

Juhi: "Vahi to main aapse puch rahi hu, Aap na zyada bano mat, Kya hua Sanjh di ko?"

(I'm asking you the same thing, don't pretend, What happened to Sanjh?)

Advik: "Arey Baby, kya hoga unko? Kuch bhi to nahi."

(Arey Baby, what will happen to her? Nothing at all.)

Juhi: "Aap na zyada bano mat, something happened with her, she seems off, her voice was cracking when she was talking with me. I know that your oh-so-sweet inhumane brother did something to her - I SWEAR TO MAHADEV mai jaan le lungi aapki, aapne kaha tha meri Di ko vaha koi problem nahi hogi-"

Advik: "Arey arey calm down, calm down. I met her a few minutes ago, she was all okay. Don't worry about her."

Juhi: "How can I not worry about her? She is my sister, I can clearly hear pain in her voice, I know that something is wrong with her."

Advik: "Arey baby, don't worry, she is all okay. First, tell me what happened to you?" He asked, sensing pain in her voice. 

But he didn't get any reply from her, which made him worried about her. 

He slowly and softly asked, "What happened, baby?"

She started crying, making his heart sink.

Advik: "Wh-what-happened, baby-Jasmine-why are you-crying? You are okay?" he said all this hurriedly, but she didn't say anything. She was just crying and sobbing on the call.

After a few minutes of her crying and his consoling, she calmed down and then said while sobbing,

"P-professor in the lab-t-tried to touch me wrongly, and when I objected to his actions and s-slapped him, he falsely reported that I- asked him to give me more marks and in return- I - I'll give him wh-whatever he wants. H-he said that he-he will ruin my studies and image. I wanted- to complain about him-but Baba is ill, I do-don't want to stress him, that's why I called Sanjh di- to share about this-but she is already- sad. N-now what-should I do, h-how to handle it?" she said, sobbing, making Advik's heart tear apart. 

He felt anger rushing through his veins, he didn't say anything, just cut the call.

And then he called Sankalp and told him about the matter. 

Sankalp told him to look after Juhi and take care of that matter. 

He cut the call and then put the phone in his pocket.

Juhi was sitting in her room in darkness, crying after Advik cut the call. 

She was overwhelmed with thoughts of what Advik would think of her now. 

She cursed herself for sharing this with him, feeling uncomfortable with the idea of what others might say. 

She knew that people here often blame women for mistakes they didn't make.