𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

I felt him lying beside me and then pulling me into his arms

My eyes were closed and drowsy; I just wanted to sleep, probably because of the travel and all—I'm too tired.

"That's it?" I said in a teasing, slow voice, lifting my face up to look at him. 

He chuckled.

"You are tired, aren't you?" he said. 

I didn't say anything, just smiled ear to ear, closed my eyes, and snuggled my face into his neck. 

After blushing and remembering what we did today, I drifted off into dreamland.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

▶• ılıılıılıılıılıılı. 

Hawayein

Sun rays fell over my face, and I scrunch my nose, feeling irritated by the light, but I managed to open my eyes with a little annoyed groan.

"Does my wife need more sleep? Should I close the curtain?" I heard a soft, manly voice, and I looked at the door.

He looked so freaking hot in a black, tight-fit shirt, his hair messy and slightly wet as he held a tray with sandwiches and some fruit slices.

I couldn't help but sit on the bed, resting my back against the headrest, just staring at him, probably like a creep.

He approached me and sat beside me, placing the tray on the bed.

"Go and freshen up," he said, brushing his fingers on my forehead and tucking hair strands behind my ears.

Suddenly, something hit my mind, and I looked down at myself, realizing I was draped in his white silk shirt.

I looked at him, and he was already looking at me, smiling, probably noticing my gaze and all.

I leaned down to him and placed my lips on his neck, slowly biting there, making him hiss in pain as he put his palms on my shoulders.

I smiled and then pecked the spot where I had bitten before, then got up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom, just to hide my shy face.

I heard him giggling at my antics; it was so soothing to hear him laughing, giggling like a normal happy person.

After a few minutes, I came back, feeling freshened up from the bathroom.

I didn't find him in the room. "Where did he go?"

'Aap yaha baithe hai. Hame laga aap chale gaye.'

(You are sitting here, i thought you left.)

"I said when I saw him sitting on the couch in the balcony.