𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

╰┈➤ For those who read stories but still don't vote-hot oil is being prepared in hell for you idiots, You'll get deep-fried for sure.

This chapter contains 3500+ words so it'll take 15-20 min to read this~~

So shower your love please (pyar barsa do yaar varna ro dungi itne log padhte ho per vote bus mere dost karte hai, Shameless ho yaar kya padhke chupke se chale jate)

Well I said that I'll update this chapter on 07-feb but bruhh It was complete so I can't stop myself from posting this~~~

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Aesthetics of Chapter-1

(Image generated by AI- Thanks to my ohh-soo-lovely friend @anjaaniwrites for beautiful Images, do check out her book- "AKHIR PYAAR HOGAYA" for soft romantic multicouple story

(Image generated by AI- Thanks to my ohh-soo-lovely friend @anjaaniwrites for beautiful Images, do check out her book- "AKHIR PYAAR HOGAYA" for soft romantic multicouple story."Not promoting this book just because she's my friend, but because it's a comfort read and is underrated.")

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Saffron," a word unknowingly slipped from his mouth, making Advik look at him with a questioning gaze.

Sankalp realized his slip and glanced at Advik for a moment before saying, "We can deal with this later; I've got something urgent."

With that, he signaled to his bodyguards not to follow him, rushing behind the way Sanjh had disappeared.

Sankalp's POV:

I can't stop myself from chasing after her.

It feels like she hugged me and stole something from my body—my peace!

I hurried the way she disappeared just to catch a glimpse of her.

After running for a few minutes, I saw her, covered in red and yellow gulal, looking absolutely gorgeous.

The areas of her skin untouched by color resembled Rasmalai, and I just wanted to hug her one more time.

I'm utterly obsessed with that hug, feeling her soft body pressed against mine, sensing her heartbeat.

I yearn to feel that peace for the rest of my life.

She was laughing and running around, splashing colors.

"Saffron, you have to be mine! You are meant to be mine. No one has dared to get as close to me as you did. I'm ready to do anything to make you mine. Your touch has something I've craved for ages—only you can give me the peace you snatched away a moment ago. You have to surrender to me, let the obsession consume us. I'll do whatever it takes to have you. YOUR TOUCH IS THE ONLY PANACEA TO MY WOUNDED SOUL."