𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

╰┈➤Thank you so much for giving your valuable time. I'll try hard to write the best story possible from me, to ensure you don't feel that you wasted your time.

This chapter contains 3000+ words~~

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Author's POV:-

"SSR, Mohanchand is heading to Banaras for the Mahashivratri aarti in three days. It's a perfect opportunity to end him," a young man in his late 20s said to a shadowy figure standing with its back facing him.

"Hmm, arrange for the trip to Banaras," the shadowy figure replied with brevity.

The young man nodded and left.

"Now, only one person is left after Mohanchand, whom I need to reach their fate. After that, all my enemies will be finished," the shadowy figure muttered to himself.

Meet THE SANKALP SINGH RATHORE - AKA SSR, a man fueled by anger, revenge, and disaster. His piercing blue eyes might make people think he's cool, but in reality, he's a blazing storm.

Another side:-

"Baba, please, have some fruits and then go to the temple. Going to the temple so early in the cold, you'll fall sick," a girl in her early 20s shouted at her father.

"Mahadev ki kripa hai baccha, mai barson se aise hi December ki thand me bhi nahakar jata hu lekin kabhi bimar nahi padta." her father said, lifting a small bag.
("It's by Mahadev's grace, baccha. I've been going to the temple even in December's cold for years, and I never fall sick,")

"Rukiye aap, idhar laiye ye bag mujhe, aur baithiye chalke dinning table pe, aaiye ham dono sath me fruits khakar mandir chalenge mujhe bhi mandir ki saaf safai karni hai Mahashivratri ke liye." she said, snatching the bag from her father's hand and placing it on the nearby sofa.

("Wait, come here. Give me the bag, and sit. Let's have fruit together before going to the temple. I also want to clean the temple for Mahashivratri,")

Her father couldn't resist his little daughter's order. He chuckled and sat at the chair.

"itne salon se mai yahi baat bolti thi tab aap nahi mante they, Aaj Sanjh ne bola to fat se maan gaye." her mother said, glaring at Sanjh's father with anger.

("I've been saying the same thing for years, but you never listened. Today, when Sanjh said it, you agreed right away,")

"Lo karwa di subah subah meri dharampatni se ladayi." her father whispered slowly into Sanjh's ear.

"Are maa aap kabhi pyar se nahi kahti varna baba to aapki sari batein jhat se maan jaye, mujhe sab pata hai baba ab bhi apke utne hi deewane hai jitna college ke dino me they, Hai na baba." she said teasingly tapping on her baba's shoulder and winking at her mother.

("Maa, you never say things with love; otherwise, Baba would agree to all your words in an instant. I know everything, dad is still as crazy about you as he was in his college days, right, Baba?")

"Zyada jaban chal rahi hai teri." her mother said angrily, showing a Rolling pin (Belan) to Sanjh.

("You talk too much,")

"Baba dekhiye na aapki patni mujhpe subah subah gussa kar rahi hai."she said childishly, crawling into her father's arms.

("Baba, see, your wife is scolding me early in the morning,")