𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

I came out of the shower after thinking all this

And then my gaze fell on my wife sleeping peacefully. 

I smiled and closed my eyes, capturing her peaceful sleeping face in my mind. 

As soon as I closed my eyes, scenarios from last night started roaming in front of my mind and my breath hitched.

Suddenly, heat spread in the atmosphere. 

I jerked my head, bit my lower lip, and came outside of the room just to clear my mind because I was thinking so much about the moments from last night but couldn't take my eyes off her for even a second. 

I came downstairs, sat on sofa, placed my head on the headrest, closed my eyes, and started thinking again about what happened last night. 

The fear of losing her and the happiness of having her both happened in just one night. 

I don't know how to accept the fact that now she's totally mine. 

She accepts me, she hugged me, and she permitted me to hug her too. 

I distinctly remember when she asked me to hold her; she was scared, maybe that bastard said something to her, which is why she was scared. 

But she found peace in my arms, and here I win, here I win my whole life. 

I got everything I dreamed of. 

She became my everything from the day I married her, but now I'm totally hers. 

I belong to her; she owns me. 

She took over me from the day she decided to surrender herself in my arms. 

I am hers. 

I will never let her go away from my sight from now on. 

I will take care of all her needs. 

If she wants to go outside, I will go outside with her. 

If she wants to go to the temple, I will go to the temple with her. 

I will never leave her for even a second. 

From now on, my whole time is hers. 

I belong to her. 

She's my priority over everything, every freaking thing. 

I will try my best to be a good husband for her.

OHH MYYY GOODNESSS!!!!

I still can't accept the fact that she accepted me. 

It's so unreal, hard to believe, but it's true. 

I slid inside her and she accepted me with her whole heart. 

She hugged me, she kissed me, she initiated every freaking move I made.