𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

▶• ılıılıılıılıılıılı. 0

Ek trafa by Darshan raval

I felt warmth in my hand and a tight hold, as if someone was scared to lose me, holding onto me tightly

I squeezed my eyes shut when I felt a sharp pain in my throat and lungs as if my nostrils were being scratched badly, which was painful and irritating with every breath. 

After a moment, I finally managed to open my eyes, and a blurry vision greeted me. 

After blinking a few times, I could clearly see him sitting beside my bed, holding my hand between his palms, his eyes closed, lost in his own thoughts or perhaps in prayer.

I moved my hand slightly, unintentionally expressing the pain in my head. 

I didn't want to disturb him; I just wanted to silently watch him for a moment. 

But my movement disrupted my view, and he opened his eyes, looking at me with shock and kissing my hand several times with teary eyes. 

He looked at me as if his life depended on me, on my every breath.

I tried to say something, but my throat hurt, probably because I had ingested so much water. 

He helped me sit up with the help of a headrest and pillow, then sat beside me on the bed, holding my hand and gently brushing my hair with his fingers. 

His eyes were on the verge of tears, unable to hold back the weight of his emotions. 

He lowered his head, resting it on my shoulder, and buried his face in my neck, perhaps to conceal his tears.

I couldn't find the words to say or to stop his tears.

'Tumhein mujhse ajadi chahiye na?' he asked in a soft voice, leaving me in shock.

(You want freedom from me, don't you?)

'Mai tumhari har baat manne ko taiyyar hu, bus tum ye dobara kabhi mat karna.'he said in a soft voice, then nuzzled his face like a baby.

(I'm ready to agree to everything you say, just please don't do this again.)

'Tum mujhse dur rehkar khush rahogi na, to mai tumhari khushi me khush reh lunga, lekin ye takleef nahi jhel paunga ki jisse maine itna pyar kiya vo meri vajah se dard me hai or jaan dene ka soch rahi,' he choked between sobs.

(If staying away from me makes you happy, then I'll find solace in your happiness. But I cannot bear the pain of knowing that the one I loved so much is suffering because of me, contemplating giving up her life.)

'Maine sari galtiya ki, shuru se lekar ab tak-bahut galtiya ki-lekin-lekin Meri Mohhabbat bedag thi Sanjh-Usi Mohhabbat ki kasam dobara kabhi tumhare samne nahi aunga-Jab tak tum na bulao mai dobara laut ke nahi aaunga-chahe salon beet jaye, sadiyan beet jaye. Abse vahi hoga jo tum chahogi-'