𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

╰┈➤As promised, here is the big chapter with 3k words. Please do comment, please please. It took me more than 3 hours to write and edit.

•———•°•✿•°•———•

"Han han meri maa, I reached the mansion so p yelling at me-" Advik said while talking on the phone and hurriedly rushing inside the house, when he collided with Sankalp

"Hey man, step aside! Where is Bhabhi? Tell me fast!" he said, slowly screaming while placing his palm on the phone's speaker. 

Sankalp didn't say anything; he just sat down on the sofa, lost in thought.

"GODDAAMNNN-!!!! Sankalp, say it fast or that hungry sherni will eat me raw! She's been yelling at me for the last 20 minutes!" He said again, screaming at Sankalp as he pointed his finger towards the backyard. 

Advik shook his head in irritation and rushed towards the backyard.

"Bhabhi, Bhabhi-" he said, rushing to Sanjh sleeping on the couch in the backyard, making her flinch as she woke up.

"Earthquake-Earthquake-" She started screaming as she woke up and then looked at Advik, who was looking at her with a shocked expression. 

She took a deep sigh and glared at Advik while saying, "You gave me a heart attack! I was dreaming something, and I heard your screams, so I thought-"

"You thought it was an earthquake-" he said in disbelief. 

"Both sisters are just unbelievable antique pieces," he said in the most inaudible voice.

"Huh-what?" She asked in confusion because she didn't hear anything.

"Nothing-Bhabhi- I just came here because you were not picking up your call-So Jas-Juhi called me, she wanted to talk to you," he said, breathing heavily.

"Why are you running like you have to win a marathon? It's just a call, Advik," she said while taking the phone from him and looking at him suspiciously.

"Yeah, yeah-" he said, taking a deep sigh as Sanjh started talking with Juhi. 

Then he looked at the sky and said, "Yeah, I was running for my life because she was about to kill me, overthinking about you, bhabhi-"

"Huh, why are you talking to yourself-" Sanjh said, taking the phone away from her ear.

"Nothing. You guys continue. I'm going inside," he said and went into the hall.

"He is behaving weird, Juhi," Sanjh said, placing the phone back to her ear.

"He who?" Juhi asked from the other side.