𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

I reached Banaras in a hurry

My car was speeding towards its destination when I received information that she was in Shiv Mandir and someone had attempted to attack her. 

Not wanting to take any risks, I instructed them to secure her there and not to bring her outside. 

I was absolutely terrified; my car was racing at such a speed that if anyone came in front of me, we both would have died. 

But I just wanted to be near her as soon as possible.

Upon reaching the Mandir, all five cars behind me stopped simultaneously, and then the guards came out with guns.

Hurriedly, I stepped inside the Mandir, removing my shoes outside. 

As I headed upstairs, I didn't see anyone there. 

I called one of the security guards to ask him where she was. 

I was just about to dial the phone when I heard a loud sound of anklets approaching me. 

I froze when I saw her—

HER—

IN A RED LEHENGA.

I thought I was hallucinating; she was too beautiful to be real. 

She looked stunning with her lowered eyelashes, strands of hair falling on her face, her lips painted with deep red lipstick, and the tinkling of her anklets.

I had never imagined her like this; I had never seen her like this. 

Divine beauty, ethereal—

I was speechless, I had no words. 

I just stared as she approached me, her gaze fixed on the floor. 

I couldn't even believe that she was real. 

She was standing right in front of me.

I tried to say something, but no words escaped my lips. 

She lifted her eyelashes and looked at me, and I felt like I was about to lose consciousness and fall backward. 

I raised my hand to touch her cheek, wanting to confirm whether she was real. 

Before I could touch her, she gently jerked my hand away. 

I looked at her in shock.

"Hamse shadi karenge?
(Will you marry me?)

She looked into my eyes and said, causing me to choke on air, "What?" I tried to speak, but all that came out was a hoarse sound from my throat.

"Na mat boliyega, aapka bhai hamare kabze me hai." She said, causing my mouth to fall open in shock.

(Don't say no, your brother is in our custody.)