𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I was sitting on my balcony, watching the sunset before my eyes

I was sitting on my balcony, watching the sunset before my eyes. It's so soothing to see the sun setting.

Sankalp was busy talking with Advik, so I gave them privacy while I was engrossed in a series.

Lately, I've started exploring movies and series. I wasn't a big fan of watching things online; I mostly like novels and books, especially romantic ones.

But lately, I've found a few interesting series, so I started watching.

I was sitting with earphones in my ears when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw my adorable husband looking at me and smiling like a teenager with his first crush in high school.

I gave him a 'don't give a damn' look and pushed the earphone back in my ear to continue watching.

Suddenly, he snatched the phone from my hand.

I looked at him in anger as he grinned and sat in front of me.

"When you have the world's most handsome man in front of you, why are you engrossed in this lifeless device?" he said, grinning, which I adored the most in my heart.

"Because I'm ignoring you," I stated the fact, and the smile on his face faded away.

"Okay, okay. I know your mood is ruined after that conversation. So I'm really, really sorry," he said, bowing his head to me.

"I won't accept an apology like this," I said, smirking.

"Then how?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Um, put in some effort," which you always do, and I freaking fall for the efforts you make for me, I screamed in my mind.

"Um, what do you want me to do for you?" he asked in confusion.

"Should I suggest something?" I said with a mischievous smile.

"Yeah, say what you want," he said confidently.

"Think again. You can't deny me," I said again, and he nodded his head confidently.

"I want a movie date with you," I said in excitement.

"Is that all?" he said in happiness.

"No, you have to watch the whole movie without sleeping. I know Advik told me you sleep in the middle," I said, pointing my fingers at him, and he nodded.

"Nahi sovunga," he said cutely, and a sudden urge to grab his collar and kiss him washed over my body.

"Which theater? Which movie?" he asked while holding his phone in his hand.

I snatched the phone from his hand.

"In our bedroom," I said, and he looked at me with confusion.