𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Please take a comfortable seat. Little Mature content ahead.

Still clad in my heavy lehenga, he lowered me onto the bed

I gasped as I felt the soft mattress against my back. 

Sitting upright against the headrest, he joined me on the bed, placing his hand over mine. 

Our eyes met, and he leaned down, gently pressing his lips to my forehead.

"You should change into comfortable clothes," he suggested, starting to rise. 

But I grabbed his wrist, holding him back. 

Confusion flashed across his face as I took a deep breath, then grasped his collar and pulled him towards me. 

I closed my eyes, capturing his lips with mine, parting them slightly. 

For a moment, my heart skipped a beat. 

He was so shocked that he didn't react at first. 

Slowly, I sank to my knees on the mattress, drawing closer to him, and ran my tongue over his lips.

His response drove me wild. 

He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. 

I released his collar and placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself. 

Our kiss grew more passionate, fueled by his love. 

He slipped his tongue into my mouth, intensifying the sensation. 

I was breathless, but he didn't release my lips.

"Mhmm," 

was all I could manage when I tried to stop him. 

Finally, after a few blissful, breathless moments, he broke the kiss with a pop sound, and I collapsed onto his chest, my breaths ragged. 

His heartbeat matched mine, racing with excitement. 

After a few moments, as my breathing returned to normal, he gently tilted my chin up to look at him. 

My eyes fluttered closed, expecting another kiss, but instead, I felt his finger tracing my lower lip. 

I slowly opened my drowsy eyes, meeting his gaze.

"You shouldn't have started this. You know how crazy I am about you I'll loose control," he murmured in a soft voice, sending a pleasurable shiver down my spine. 

Meeting his gaze, I glanced at his lips. 

He seemed to notice my gaze, his grip on my nape tightening slightly. 

"D-don't," he breathed.

"Your lips are so soft. Not my fault, though," I whispered, capturing his lips again.