𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈..
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆- 𝑫𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒔𝒂𝒃 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒐 𝒌𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒑 𝒅𝒆 𝒅𝒖...hehe!!!!!

This chapter contains 2500+ words so it'll take 10-15 min to read-

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Author's POV-

When Sanjh tried to open her eyes, it was all dark in the room. 

She flinched and sat straight up in bed, looking around to realize she had slept in the car beside Sankalp. 

Hurriedly, she stood up and went near the door, stepping outside of the room. 

In front of her eyes was a big mansion hall. 

She looked around scaredly because no one was there; it was just dark brown furniture and silence, yet it felt horrible. 

Silently, she descended the stairs to search for someone.

"You can sleep, it's midnight, Saffron," he said, coming up behind her, causing her to flinch at the sudden manly voice echoing in the silent hall. 

"I wanted to talk with my family," Sanjh said without looking at him, annoying him. 

"First, look at me," he said, folding his arms across his chest. 

"I WANTED TO TALK TO MY FAMILY—GIVE ME A PHONE," she said in a slightly louder voice, looking into his eyes. 

He approached her, coming closer, and she felt uncomfortable, starting to step back. 

Eventually, she hit the wall, finding herself trapped between the wall and Sankalp. 

She placed her hands on Sankalp's chest to create distance between herself and him. 

Sankalp smirked a little and then said, "Did you feel my heartbeat increase when I came near you?"

"Then don't come near me; you might get a heart attack," she said without looking at him, trying to push him away. 

"Tch tch tch, I'm ready to suffer a heart attack just to stay close to you," he replied, unfazed.

She lifted her eyes, glaring at him with anger and annoyance. "Give me the phone, or I'm going—"

"Saffron, I don't like to see anger on your pretty face," he interrupted.

"And I have zero interest in talking lovey-dovey with you after what you did. So please move," she said, pushing him away. 

He moved slightly and then handed her the phone, saying, "You can talk for a few minutes, and then you have to sleep. I don't like it if you get dark circles."